Fun and Friendly Edit Comp - 16th - 30th December - Closed for entries and voting

We have pulled this forward slightly due to shitmas falling on a Sunday. Despite the fact that Tafo hates it, he still has to spend time with his grubby little urchins and their grumpy pusher outer. They would not be pleased with him sitting at his corner desk banging away on the keyboard while the rest are munching on their roast, celebrating a festival stolen from the pagans by the Christians in order to promote their deity, and then re-invented by coca-cola for the sole purpose of emptying our wallets!!!

So, @Sparkyws do you have a suitable pic to entertain us for the next week? Or shall we move onto the third placed ranker from the last?

3 Likes

Hopefully, this will do you hungry lot :grinning:

and the JPG

DJI_0672.zip (6.3 MB)

1 Like

Thanks Wayne @Sparkyws
Slight change in rules for this one. Do whatever you please, add stuff, take stuff away. Go crazy wild, but remember that the image.posted by sparkyws has to be clearly visible! You may post as many edits as you like, BUT PLEASE STATE WHICH ONE YOU WOULD LIKE TO BE CONSIDERED FOR THE COMPETION. If you submit multiple entries, and forget to tell Tafo, your first entry will be your last!!!

1 Like

My first entry & the last ! :face_with_spiral_eyes: for this round or completion rather

2 Likes

oh dear :rofl:

2 Likes

Laser beam!

Untitled

1 Like

Hey it’s Christmas, time for some fun. It is afterall the “fun and friendly” edit comp. Whips and chains shall take a rest until the new year. As long as the entrants can follow the very few, and rather scant rules!!!

1 Like

Nice shot Wayne :ok_hand:t2:

My entry

4 Likes

4 Likes

My go of my own image :grinning:

4 Likes

My entry :slightly_smiling_face:

5 Likes

My 2nd :grinning:

2 Likes

A big improvement for what it was :+1:t2:
No disrespect !

Just for giggles… Nessie only comes out to play at night.

4 Likes

5 Likes

2 Likes

4 Likes

24 hours to get in any more entries ladies and gents. You have until 6pm tomorrow (friday), after which this round shall close and the poll be opened up for voting.

2 Likes

“One does not simply walk into Mordor”

3 Likes
1 Like