Fun and Friendly Edit Comp - 16th - 30th December - Closed for entries and voting

In the interest of being open and fair, I have to declare that picture No6 by MyNameIsJoe is also one of the challcom members. I am helping to run this but did not realise at the time that perhaps I shouldn’t participate? I didn’t think at the time that it would be a problem, seeing as it’s you guys that make the vote. If you’d rather I just ran it, and kept out of the running, then please feel free to let me know. I will not take offence and will quite happily continue to run the FAFEC in the background for you guys and let you get on with it. On the other hand, if you don’t mind me participating then I’ll throw in the odd edit or two

1 Like

Being Challcom don’t give you editing super powers, let it ride… Also I voted for it :stuck_out_tongue:

Thanks Andy. I just thought I’d put it out there so you all knew. My editing skills are severely lacking, which is why I thought I would help run this, try and get some practice in.

Any edit review is going to be subjective and personal anyway no matter who does the editing.

Fine by me Bob :+1: :grinning:

@mynameisjoe

Do you pick the image to be edited?

Do you get extra editing privileges?

Can you influence the vote?

Is this the Serious and At-Daggers-Drawn Edit Comp?

Does anyone give a shit that you are also an entrant?

Five “No” answers? Looks like you’re worrying too much! Carry on taking part :slight_smile:

Well done Chris aka @clinkadink on what was an entertaining round
Over to you to select an image for the next one on wetransfer. We will open up another thread for you to post in shortly.

1 Like