Fun and Friendly Edit Comp - 17th February - CLOSED

2 Likes

5 Likes

I’m not quite getting this right, but I’ll keep trying!

3 Likes

A try at sunset

3 Likes

My effort!

3 Likes

My entry

3 Likes

4 Likes

This is my entry Northen lights, I deleted the other one @Challenges_Committee thanks

I could be having a minor breakdown, but for some reason felt like interpreting this one as the sun shining colour onto an otherwise monochrome landscape. I think I need a lie down…

2 Likes

Trying a different approach.
Entry

3 Likes

5 Likes

I think I need to learn how to add borders, they seem to create quite a bit more impact!!!

1 Like

The mobile version of Lightroom has a really handy feature which allows you to quickly add a border when sharing. Annoyingly this doesn’t seem to be replicated in the desktop version (certainly not on Mac anyway).

Except someone’s had finger trouble again and set it up as a single vote poll. Quick, sort it out while there’s only a couple of votes to be recast. :wink:

Poll is now open @group-challenges
Please remember, you can vote for up to 3 entries.
Voting is open to all forum members
Do not vote for your own entry, doing so will result in it being disqualified.
Poll will close on Thursday 2nd March at 7pm
After this round, the next shall be adjusted to allow less time for voting, but more time for editing.

• D0c.Col
    D0c.Col

• Drumsagard
    Drumsagard

• Earwig
    Earwig

• JoeC
    JoeC

• Kings
    Kings

• Kirky
    Kirky

• macspite
    macspite

• MartG1960
    MartG1960

• mollin
    mollin

• mynameisjoe
    mynameisjoe

• Rustybarnet
    rustybarnet

• Sandbagger
    Sandbagger

• Stomper
    Stomper

0 voters

1 Like

Once, just once, I will get this right first time :rofl:

@group-challenges
For those that had already voted (there were four of you) please re-cast your vote/s in the new poll, sorry I fudged up again. And cheers for the heads-up @Earwig just as well some of you pay attention :rofl:

2 Likes

All remind me of the backdrop to teletubbies :joy:

We have another tie for 2nd/3rd place with the plaudits going to @JoeC and @Earwig, well done :clap:
And yet again in first place we have @Drumsagard, well done John. :clap:

What does this all mean? Well it means John has to prepare a photo for the next round, but more importantly, we all need to pull our socks up!!! :wink:

Some great edits again folks :ok_hand:
Keep 'em coming.

2 Likes

Thanks everybody, a diverse range of cracking edits once again :slight_smile: And congrats Jez and John. Great work :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thanks for the votes guys, much appreciated. Well done Joe & Jez and everyone else, all great edits :+1: :clap: :clap:

4 Likes