A modern day Maeshowe? Nice :+1:

1 Like

My entry!

1 Like

Great photo, hereā€™s my attempt.

5 Likes

For what itā€™s worth, here is my take on it

1 Like

A little over 24hrs to go, calling for some some last entries. And a gentle reminder that if you havenā€™t stated which one of your entries is an ā€œentryā€, please mark it as such. If you donā€™t then that decision will be taken away and your last posted pic will be entered . :smiley:

My entry :smiley:

My entry (since itā€™s the only one within the rules)

For why?

My other two edits have had things ever-so-subtly added. :wink:

Your edits including ā€œthe borderā€ and the ā€œinflatable chuteā€ had already been discounted as they werenā€™t exactly subtle :wink:
So that only leaves you with one allowable entry, ie your only allowable entry is not the problem :+1:

Iā€™m away to string my bass, eat some food and spend the rest of the night thinking of what you donuts will try and do to me at 18:45 tomorrow, bampots! :rofl:

I had to chose a couple of ā€œlast enteredā€ as it wasnā€™t clear to me
Rules for voting:
Please choose up to 3 entries to vote on. Donā€™t vote for your own entry or yours will be disqualified. Voting is open to all forum members.
@group-challenges

Open For Voting
  • Aldric
    Aldric

• Clinkadink
    clinkadinkpink

• D0c.col
    D0c.Col

• Drumsagard
    Drumsagard

• Earwig
    Earwig

• JoeC
    JoeC

• Kings
    Kings

• macspite
    macspite

• MartG1960
    MartG1960

• mynameisjoe
    mynameisjoe

• rustybarnet
    rustybarnet

• Sandbagger
    Sanbagger

• Stomper
    Stomper

• thewhoosh
    thewhoosh

• Kirky
    Kirky

0 voters

Got to be some of the most varied edits yet. Everyone almost looks like a totally different picture. I canā€™t pick 3. :man_facepalming:

I closed my eyes & done pin the tail on the donkey :joy:

Good idea but I hope you didnā€™t hit your own! :face_with_spiral_eyes::rofl:

I didnā€™t Colin but for what my edit is worth I should have :rofl::rofl::rofl: all for fun !

In a 4 way tie for 3rd place we have honorable mentions for Aldric, Kirky, mynameisjoe and thewoosh.
In 2nd place is the ever present Drumsagard.
But pipping John to the post is this weekā€™s top trump @D0c.Col , some could think they might even have been looking over eachothers shoulders like naughty schoolkids in an exam?

Well done all :clap:

A new round shall be opened shortly so that D0c.Col can submit his picture for editing.

3 Likes

Do we all get a badge :rofl::rofl::rofl:

wooooohooooooo!!!

Wow after a year of trying Iā€™ve actually won a comp albeit with someone elseā€™s great picture :rofl: They were all great entries so thanks for the votes guys. Whoohoo! :partying_face: Well done to the runners up and all those who took the time to enter.

4 Likes

Think youā€™ve mastered Lightroom @D0c.Col