Fun and Friendly Edit Comp 26th March - 2nd April

The Vote for this weeks edit comp is now live! Some great edits again well done everyone! Its an open vote with 1 vote per person. Anyone can vote whether you entered the comp or not. The vote will close 8pm Friday 9th April. Good luck :four_leaf_clover:

Fun and Friendly Edit Comp 26th March - 2nd April

0 voters

Result is in for this week’s vote!

Joint 1st place with 3 votes each we have John @Drumsagard and Chris @clinkadink :1st_place_medal: :1st_place_medal: :clap:t2::clap:t2::clap:t2:
Joint 2nd place with 1 vote each we have Deano @DeanoG60 Barrie @MA2flyer Steve @Mavic2Pro and Stuart @Barny81 :2nd_place_medal::2nd_place_medal::2nd_place_medal::2nd_place_medal: :clap:t2::clap:t2::clap:t2:

Well done guys great job! :clap:t2:

Apologies to the Sharp eyed amongst you who will have spotted I have been a muppet and forgotten to vote :man_facepalming: I could have sworn that I did but obviously I was mistaken

5 Likes

Wayhey :grin: Well done everyone, and thanks again @SirGunner. We all appreciate the time and effort you put in to managing this every week :+1:

So what happens with the next week’s comp photo then? Does @Drumsagard provide half and I provide the other half :thinking: Could be interesting :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Thats a good question Chris :thinking:

1 Like

If you and John @Drumsagard decide between you I’m happy either way :+1:t2:

1 Like

Well done everyone, tough choices this week.

2 Likes

Thanks guys :+1: Well done Chris @clinkadink and everyone else, once again some great edits :clap: :clap: Well done Steve @SirGunner for organising another great comp :+1: though how could you not vote :joy:

I’ve already had several of my images up for edit so happy to use one of Chris’ @clinkadink photos if he likes?

2 Likes

I swear I thought I voted as soon as I put the vote up John, complete muppet :man_facepalming: lol

2 Likes

I’ll set up the new thread now cheers guys :+1:t2:

1 Like

That’s fine by me, John. Though you may regret that decision when you see the photo :joy:

2 Likes

Well done everybody. Some great edits here.

2 Likes

Good job people

3 Likes