Fun and Friendly Edit Comp Sunday 10th Oct - Sunday 17th Oct

5 Likes

I’ve been on hols in Carlow so just a quick edit - I’ve too many of my own photos to play with :exploding_head:

5 Likes

First off, thank you for relaunching this comp :pray: And thanks for the lovely photo, @DeanoG60.

6 Likes

Here is my tuppence worth. A quick edit done in Lightroom. I hope you enjoy it…

Andy
@gimbalflight

8 Likes

NOT AN ENTRY!

2 Likes

Love that Paul! :heart_eyes: So tell me… what have you done here?

1 Like

Is this a spot the difference? Nice one.

1 Like

It’s a landscape without buildings. :rofl:

4 Likes

Not sure if the post before Friday 8pm rule is in force here as the competition runs Sunday to Sunday.

I’ll just leave this here. Screenprinting is fun but messy :slight_smile:

3 Likes

This is the edit to be entered please Sir G.

Sorry for littering the thread with my other edits :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Sorry Rob slight oversight lol I’ve edited to say Sunday now thanks

My attempt

3 Likes

And second go

1 Like

This week’s edit comp is officially closed! Great edits guys :clap:t2: I will get the vote up asap :+1:t2:

2 Likes

The Vote for 10th October - 17th October edit comp is now live! Some great edits again, well done everyone! Anyone can vote whether you entered the comp or not. Its an open vote and you can vote for as many entries as you like. You are not allowed to vote for your own edit. If you vote for your own edit, your edit will be disqualified and the edit with the next highest votes will take its place. The vote will close 8pm Sunday 24th October. Good luck :four_leaf_clover:

Fun and Friendly Edit Comp Sunday 10th October - 17th October

0 voters

@Challenges_Committee it appears I can Vote for more than one entry but the rules state:

:man_shrugging:t2:

Well spotted @DeanoG60 you can vote for as many as you like now. It appears that while putting the vote together I neglected to correct this. I will do it now

I should point out that entrants still can’t vote for your own edit as this will result in disqualification

Already voted using the one vote rule …nevermind I think I voted for the best of all these entries

You voted for mine? Ah bless you sir. :pray: