Fun and Friendly Edit Comp Sunday 13th March - Sunday 20th March

This is the new thread for this week’s edit comp. Well done to @SirGunner @macspite @Sandbagger @Gavinnewcombe for their winning edits :clap:t2: :clap:t2::clap:t2:

Steve @SirGunner will upload a new WeTransfer link shortly.

To enter just download the image from the wetransfer links and edit away with any software you like. When you’re happy with your edit post the final jpeg back here. The winner each week will supply the image for the next comp. If you win but can’t supply an image let us know and then 2nd place can supply the next image. It is preferred to supply a RAW image for editing if possible but if not a jpeg will do.

Rules:
*You may remove items from an image but cannot add any new elements to the image e.g. changing the sky (you can still post edits with added elements for fun but they will not be entered into the vote)
*You can post as many edits as you like but only one will be entered into the vote, you need to make clear which edit you want entered for the vote, if its not made clear your latest edit will be entered in the vote.
*Your entry must be posted by 8pm Sunday evening every week.
*You can’t vote for your own edit. If you vote for your own edit your edit will be disqualified and the edit with the next most votes will take your place on the podium.

Any questions please feel free to ask, and most importantly have fun!

1 Like

Im kind of limited in what I can access right now as my NAS drive is currently down. Ive skimmed through an old memory card and found this. The white balance is way off and Im interested to see what people can do with it :grin:

Also a jpeg for anyone who needs it

Good luck!

This is nothing compared to your amazing pictures, but it’s my first drone picture! On Friday my new Mavic Mini 2 arrived and I spent the whole weekend playing with it!
Feel free to share any tips/suggestions you might have :slight_smile:

2 Likes

2 Likes

Nice dronie :+1:t2:The Mini 2 is an excellent choice of drone, youll get plenty of awesome photos from it for sure

1 Like

Whereabouts is this exactly @SirGunner Steve? Looks like the South East coast maybe :man_shrugging:

2 Likes

You would be right Chris, its at Beachy Head near Eastbourne. They have a lovely red and white striped lighthouse there too

I see it :wink:

1 Like

I have some photos of it on my NAS but cant access it at the moment :man_facepalming:

1 Like

Welcome to the 70s…

3 Likes

Im afraid I missed that decade… just lol Born in 1980

Hi all, here is my attempt. Thought I would go for a moonlit night look.

2 Likes

Nice image to work on @SirGunner …here is my attempt

2 Likes

Looks a lot darker than it did on my laptop screen , might lighten it up a bit for a final entry

1 Like

Sorry for being a bit late guys I currently have Covid.

Here is your image in a google doc link. Its 3 photos that make a HRD.

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1k-FJxu3ojL3gbg0K4j486QfwxPROIZoP?usp=sharing

3 Likes

:slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Its ok @Gavinnewcombe you dont need to supply an image for this weeks comp. SirGunner won last weeks so we only need his image this week. When we have multiple 1st place winners each winner can add an image to be edited but when there is only one 1st place winner we only need that person to supply an image. Hope this makes sense :+1:t2:

Yes it does sorry I should have read the post better.

1 Like

Adjusted the image so that its not as dark as my first edit …This will be my competition entry

1 Like

Aye we came in joint second @Gavinnewcombe ….get well soon :face_with_thermometer::mask::face_exhaling:

2 Likes