Fun and Friendly Edit Comp Sunday 17th Oct - Sunday 24th Oct

This is the new thread for this week’s edit comp. Well done to @macspite @kvetner @Drumsagard @DeanoG60 @TheFatController @Jhdee for their winning edits this week :clap:t2: :clap:t2::clap:t2:

@macspite will add the new wetransfer link for everyone to download shortly :+1:t2:

To enter just download the image from the wetransfer link and edit away with any software you like. When you’re happy with your edit post the final jpeg back here. The winner each week will supply the image for the next comp. If you win but can’t supply an image let us know and then 2nd place can supply the next image. It is preferred to supply a RAW image for editing if possible but if not a jpeg will do.

Rules:
*You may remove items from an image but cannot add any new elements to the image e.g. changing the sky (you can still post edits with added elements for fun but they will not be entered into the vote)
*You can post as many edits as you like but only one will be entered into the vote, you need to make clear which edit you want entered for the vote, if its not made clear your latest edit will be entered in the vote.
*Your entry must be posted by 8pm Sunday evening every week.
*You can’t vote for your own edit. If you vote for your own edit your edit will be disqualified and the edit with the next most votes will take your place on the podium.

Any questions please feel free to ask, and most importantly have fun!

1 Like

Here’s a Google Drive link to the *.dng for the jpg below

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1nfpiPT6BF40RmqZ1zBpUaDEWpL31a49u/view?usp=sharing

The *.jpg is as it came from the camera, no edit. Taken with an MA2

5 Likes

Cracking image choice Rob :ok_hand:t2: How are you finding the MA2 so far mate? :grinning:

Easy to fly.Like the banking :slight_smile: Need to get some off the island jobs so I can take some pictures of new places. People must be very tired of my same old scenes.

The image above was the first picture I took with it!

2 Likes

Not at all mate we love seeing your coastal shots :star_struck:

1 Like

:slightly_smiling_face:

5 Likes

The picture is hardly world-shattering - it’s 200 yards across the field from my gaff. Dogzilla and I passthe location every day :rowing_man: :motor_boat: :sailboat:

1 Like

5 Likes

Would cool having that on your doorstep :grinning:

4 Likes

5 Likes

6 Likes

Is it me… or as good as this image is, its hard to know what to do with it. :joy:

5 Likes

I don’t know what you mean… :wink:

NOT AN ENTRY

6 Likes

2 Likes

Highly annoying! Things look very different on a black background as opposed to a white one. Editing for both is impossible! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

is this edit comp still open or are we waiting for new image?

1 Like

Fun and Friendly Edit Comp Sunday 17th Oct - Sunday 24th Oct :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

oh yeah :joy: :rofl: :rofl: just some say winners thanks