Fun and Friendly Edit Comp Sunday 17th Oct - Sunday 24th Oct

I only have Adobe Photoshop Express…please don’t ask me what I have done

2 Likes

I see no ships…NOT AN ENTRY

1 Like

A nice photo to begin with, so very little editing needed.

3 Likes

5 Likes

A lovely photo to work on :+1:

4 Likes

I was going to go for a very foggy day, but that didn’t work out too well last time :thinking::man_facepalming:

3 Likes

I have a quick attempted… for the fun …

2 Likes

As I said, this is my backyard. Dogzilla and I pass it most days.

So she decided to have a go. She assures me this is just how it looks and smells …

3 Likes

had a little play, actually had some spare time,

5 Likes

4 Likes

Whilst staring at this picture wondering what to do with it, this little boat kept caching my eye, so I made it the focal point. Added a levels to increase the contrast, and boosted the reds.

Andy.

7 Likes

Fleet at Rest

3 Likes

Such a nice picture to begin with. I thought that any more than a clean up would spoil it - so, Just a Clean piccy.

6 Likes

It’s amazing what you start doing when you should be sleeping :sleeping: - Night Edit

THIS IS NOT AN ENTRY!

6 Likes

why not an entry, nice thought process and execution, good work

2 Likes

Hi Lee - Thank you for your appreciation. :+1:
It is not an entry as the comp. rules do state that nothing can be added to the original picture. I have added the moon, and I’m not sure if the illuminated lights and moonshine/reflection would have invalidated the entry too.
It’s the result of ‘doodling’ when I should have been sleeping :smiley:
All the best -
Graham

2 Likes

So that was edited at night and you got a night shot? So if I took my laptop out into the garden I could get a sunny shot?

BTW that picture is very similar to my proposed entry for the RTF Lights competition. I’ll have to have a rethink now :frowning:

1 Like

Amazed at the detail, this is awesome! nice one :+1: Did you actually sleep? :joy:

1 Like

I’m not quite sure what you are saying, but as you know, if you have the RAW data there in the original picture, then manipulation (given time) has many possible results. :smiley:

1 Like

Yea, not long after my wife came hunting me to find out why I wasnt in bed. :laughing: