Fun and Friendly Edit Comp Sunday 17th Oct - Sunday 24th Oct

I really must read the rules properly one of these days :smiley:

NOT AN ENTRY

2 Likes

Great photo! Was fun to practice editing with this! Thank you!

4 Likes

@Challenges_Committee Just a heads up but after I submitted my vote I was able to see the results of the vote so far. I don’t think that normally happens…?

1 Like

Apologies for the delay.

The Vote for 17th October - 24th October edit comp is now live! Some fantastic edits again, well done everyone! Anyone can vote whether you entered the comp or not. Its an open vote with 1 vote per person. You are not allowed to vote for your own edit. If you vote for your own edit, your edit will be disqualified and the edit with the next highest votes will take its place. The vote will close 8pm Sunday 31st October. Good luck :four_leaf_clover:

Please submit your Vote again, the poll reset itself. :tired_face:

I can’t remember who I voted for :exploding_head:

1 Like

McSteamy mate, I have it wrote down here :+1::japanese_ogre:

Result is in for this week’s vote!

1st Place we have Wayne @Sparkyws
:1st_place_medal: :clap:t2::clap:t2::clap:t2:
2nd Place we have Andy @gimbalflight :2nd_place_medal: :clap:t2::clap:t2::clap:t2:
Joint 3rd we have Chris @clinkadink and @kvetner :3rd_place_medal::3rd_place_medal::clap:t2::clap:t2::clap:t2:

3 Likes

Congratulations to the winners and well done to all other entrants …Alan

3 Likes

Yeah, I won, didn’t expect that! :grinning:

Well done to @gimbalflight and @clinkadink, @kvetner and everyone else for taking part

Thanks to the @Challenges_Committee, we all really enjoy the Edit comp and the time you put in is much appreciated

I will upload to the next comp, hopefully it will be a good image to edit :crossed_fingers:

2 Likes

Congrats @Sparkyws, lovely edit :clap: And well done to everyone else for their contributions. Looking forward to the next comp :wink:

2 Likes

Congrats @Sparkyws, Great edit!

Well done to @gimbalflight, @clinkadink & @kvetner :clap:

3 Likes

Congratulations @Sparkyws @gimbalflight @clinkadink @kvetner - worthy champions of a great challenge. Well done all contributors and thanks to the Challenge Committee :clap: :clap: :clap:

3 Likes

Well done guys, great edits! :+1: :clap: :clap:

I’ve been off radar over the weekend so logging on to see this was a nice surprise! Well done @Sparkyws for the win. Really nice edit. And to @clinkadink and @kvetner too. Can’t wait to edit the next one in this fun competition!

2 Likes

Top work @Sparkyws !

1 Like

Congratulations all :slight_smile: :+1: