Fun Friendly Edit Comp

Thats a fair point John and exactly what I imagined when I first thought of the idea. I didn’t realise how quick people would jump on adding things to the images but to be fair its my fault for saying to McSteamy you can paste in King Kong if you like :rofl:
Maybe we need to take it back to the drawing board and come up with a few rules for people to stick to?
Thoughts everyone?

2 Likes

Wow! That is awesome!! :+1:

1 Like

Hmmmmm,

Would the no auto adjustment rule disqualify any AI adjustments made in L4?

As for adding elements… I get what @Drumsagard is saying, but I don’t think an addition, or indeed a subtraction (cropping allowed right) should be excluded.

I’m happy with whatever is decided.

In addition, one entry per member?

Ned

1 Like

I definitely think 1 entry per person needs to be a rule. Also cropping needs to be allowed I think. Maybe have a second thread running with ‘extreme’ edits for people to show their skills and creativity but not included in the comp?

I’m with John on this one, just make the best out of an image without adding to it.

My thoughts…

• one entry per person (voting will be a bitch if not)
  • frames and cropping welcome
2 Likes

Defo cropping. And say there’s an overhead power line visible in a photo… I’d be included to remove it.

I think a single thread, and maybe two awards???

Ned

1 Like

There is a facility in Luminar AI for the AI to do what it suggests, but you can (and I did) just pick their additions and adjustments and do what you want yourself (same in L4 but no A1 t suggest and do it for you).

1 Like

@Hotrodspike There are elements of AI editing in L4. I’m not trying to p*ss on you, I’ve got a copy of L4 myself.

Just looking for clarification.

Ned

2 Likes

OK I now have to take my Mrs for a drive through Covid test (she has cough and cold symptoms and can’t taste the toothpaste) so won’t be back on till later. If anyone has any thoughts drop them here or in the below thread and I will take a look when we get back :+1:t2:

My first post (other than introducing myself) Tried to do a very subtle edit, hope it works.

4 Likes

Good luck mate, hope she’s ok.

3 Likes

None of this AI witchcraft :grin:

6 Likes

My effort.

7 Likes

And neither was my submission… used Snapseed.

1 Like

Good luck Steve, hope all goes well.

2 Likes

Bit of a crop from me. Not my finest, but Swayze is about to ride the big wave in Point Break so I’m a bit distracted :wink:

2 Likes

Don’t bother with AI version it doesn’t do much more than L4.

1 Like

Thanks for that … I was toying with the idea of buying AI so you’ve saved me a few quid. :slight_smile:

It might be OK if you use it pro or semi pro, but L4 does it just as well and if you get a discount code from Drone Film Guide on youtube it’s about £20 cheaper.

1 Like

Cheers Ned :+1:t2: