GADC 4th Birthday Challenge

Happy 4’th Birthday GADC.

4 Likes

comment

click the pic for today’s leaderboard

Welcome everyone to the Grey Arrows Drone Club and you are joining us on Day One of their 4th Birthday Challenge where contestants have to photograph 25 items for a treasure hunt!

And I must say that it looks like that’s going to be a big ask, Gary

Yes, Gary. With everyone yet to score it seems the lads have everything to do in this competition.

Indeed, Gary. But if I know them, and I do, they’ll give it 110%

That’s right, Gary, though I would suggest that 30% is prudent for defensive battery play. Who do you fancy for the challenge then?

It’s early doors Gary. Too early to tell with the scores standing at nil all. We will have to see who breaks away from the pack and scores first.

But has anyone who has taken an early lead gone on to win, Gary?

Well, Gary, if you look back at the history of this competition you will see …

4 Likes

Just managed to beat you with 146mtrs.
https://www.themountainguide.co.uk/england/cambridgeshire

2 Likes

Hoping to pick up my first later today :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

Worth noting all the links to dronescene in this post are to www.dronescene which results in the following:

The certificate is only for dronescene.co.uk and not www.dronescene.

Quick fix is to edit all the links, long term, you may want to ensure the certificate is valid for www as well.

1 Like

Thanks for the heads up @firstadekit - I just did a quick find/replace and swapped all the www links with with non-www links so they’re working again now :blush:

1 Like

Thank you @firstadekit & Rich :+1:

Worth noting all the links to dronescene in this post are to www.dronescene

On investigation it appears to have been an elementary schoolboy mistake.

The elementary schoolboy working as our coder has been severely dealt with ,

3 Likes

OK I’m Thick !
Where’s the bloody leaderboard ??

1 Like

no link !!

1 Like

Steve - that is where the leaderboard will appear, Post 4 in what will become a very long thread. Each update there will be a hyperlink back to it.

As we have no entries we didn’t think it useful to start one yet

But, just for you:

Leaderboard

Everyone 0 points

3 Likes

Thanks for the explanation, I thought I’d read that somebody had posted already

Must say, great choice of treasure, last year was bloody good and I thought you’d topped it then but this year will be superb – again :smiley:

BTW who are the Challenges Committee ? who do we troll when you blank an entry :thinking:

There will be no leap-frogging me this year Steve :crazy_face:

you sure :thinking: :rofl: :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: :laughing:

1 Like

How ever I can refuse all your posts :joy: for what you did to me last year :kissing_heart:

The Challenges Committee are your worst nightmare @Steviegeek . We operate out of Room 101 of GADC Towers.

Expect to see lots of these plastered over your entries if there is the slightest infringement of our rules

3 Likes

well I reckon the committee must cosist of at least @McSteamy2010 and @milkmanchris
:grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

1 Like

ohh and Rob, just seen macspite on the graphic :scream:

1 Like

There’s a clue here :wink:

1 Like