GADC 4th Birthday Challenge

15. Motorsport Track

Wight Karting, Westridge, Isle of Wight.

With Bonuses for
Vehicles on the track, I was going to upload a video but they were so slow!
Open Wheeled Vehicles
Link to drone scene.

https://dronescene.co.uk/where-to-fly-drone/wight-karting/south-east/1250

4 Points please!

Might be my last entry as on returning to land I lost all roll/bank control and not been able to get it back on subsequent flights :cry:

2 Likes

Sorry to hear about your drone issues @DEFarnes hopefully you’ll be back to full throttle soon :crossed_fingers:t2:
4 points added to the board

1 Like

Success, thanks to the forum!

Not entirely sure why this is even an option!

Hi @MA2flyer do you want us to add your entry now with bonus for boat in lock (Total 2 points) or would you like to try to sort out your DroneScene addition first to get the extra bonus point?

Hi -

Thanks for the offer - I have now sorted DroneScene out and would be most pleased if you would add my three points.

Waited three days to get the pic due to the gloomy conditions but gave in to them today.

Regards Barrie MA2flyer

@MA2flyer Now that you have added to DroneScene if you can repost your entry (including the link to your DroneScene addition as per below) we can then add your points to the scoreboard. We can delete your original post

2 Likes

3rd entry for me.
Item: Abandoned Building
Downings malthouse, Gloucester Docks.
Taken today (30 Aug) at 0600

Bonus points claimed for:
Dronescene addition
Listed building

Total 4 points claimed.

6 Likes

Currently away with the OH for a short break not sure will see many treasures (also don’t want the wrath of the OH, but have managed to record some drone footage for her geography Eason a so she’s pleased about that) bit so pleased this wasn’t already on the map.

1. Narrow Gauge Railway

https://vimeo.com/594473999 Think Vimeo having a go slow, if hasn’t sorted itself out will re upload this evening)

Fairbourne Railway

Claiming 3 bonus points for

• Bonus point if it has a train on the tracks
  • Bonus point if its Commercial
  • Bonus point for adding to Drone Scene and posting a link with your entry
3 Likes

Aylesbury Arm of the Grand Union Canal Lock 5 - HP23 4BF
Permission given for photograph to be taken by those on board.

5 Likes
  1. Tennis Courts
  • Bonus point if a doubles game is being played :white_check_mark:
  • Bonus point if 4 or more courts are in use :white_check_mark:
  • Bonus point if the courts are green :white_check_mark:

I claim 4 points

North Petherton Lawn Tennis Club

7 Likes
  1. Car Park
  • Bonus point if over 100 cars :white_check_mark:
  • Bonus point if 4 or more red cars are adjacent to each other - i.e in a column or row :white_check_mark:
  • Bonus point if 4 or more blue cars are adjacent to each other - i.e in a column or row :white_check_mark:

I claim 4 points

Cars Parked close to Bristol not far from the M5 motorway.

7 Likes

Photo taken shortly before 8am this morning, on Heaton Moor Road in South Manchester. Had a recce yesterday evening when I foolishly thought it might be quiet enough - no chance!

Claiming 3 points. Colour is pale blue. It wasn’t being used for catering last night or this morning, but looks like it was adapted for that in the past.

10 Likes

Hi -

Task below completed.

Thanks for your help.

Kindest.

Thank you
@RichGBiscuit , @MA2flyer , @kvetner , @firstadekit & @DroneGeek for your entries, they have been added to the board.

@kvetner Great example of the H van :+1:

2 Likes

Great find!

1 Like

Thought you’d go here Ian, glad your in this competition, feels like your filling in for me :joy: :pray:

1 Like

Googles distance to Manchester from Norwich

Having some real issues with this one… :joy:

I put a query up on my local community Facebook group, and they located this one for me (as they also did for the splitscreen VW camper last year!)

1 Like

We could all have a social meetup in Heaton Moor Road :joy:

Ha, it probably is a bit too much of a slog even for something as illustrious as the Birthday Treasure Hunt… :wink: