GADC 4th Birthday Challenge

OK, but had to leave on a dispute :laughing: :laughing: just for the hell of it :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

1 Like

No you didn’t.

Oh, excuse us, is this the 5 post argument or the 30 post?

3 Likes

Could have had four canoeists wearing them! Missed opportunity!

1 Like

Final entry

4th Birthday Challenge

Item 22 Construction Site
Taken Humberston Avenue
Humberston
15th September 2021

Claim 1 Point

Bonus Point Claimed Mobile Crane In Shot

Bonus Point Claimed if a crane is lifting a roof truss

Total 3 Points Claimed.

Thanks for all the hard work put in by Challenge Committee.Only started flying drones in February this year now have a rather worn out DJI Mini 2 with 166 hours /995 miles 828 flights on the clock. After today it will be having a rest(me included). I trust that the committee will be able to have some well earned leave.
Would I do it again…yes "Whens the next challenge"
John

9 Likes

That’s me all done! These are the ones I’ve no entries for, though I’m happy I successfully got most of the rest. Spent a couple of fruitless hours today looking for any/all of them on the off chance of grabbing a final point which would have seen my score hit a round 50 points, but sadly no luck. Thanks again to @GADC_Committee for organising the treasure hunt, it has been great fun. Good luck to my fellow competitors :four_leaf_clover:.

1. Royal Mail Depot :x:
    1. Mobile Crane :x:
    1. Citröen H Van :x:
    1. Cricket Match :x:
    1. Something interesting in an FRZ :x:
5 Likes

A huge thanks to the @Challenges_Committee for all their hard work and putting together a fantastic competition :clap: :clap: :clap: It got me photographing subjects and flying in places I wouldn’t normally. I would have loved to be able to spend more time on this but work got in the way. It would have been great too to get in all of the subjects, but not to be. I didn’t really fancy number 19 anyway since the highest point in South Lanarkshire is 748m high and involves a bit of a trek. Looking forward to GADC 5th BC! :+1: :grinning:

7 Likes

BBC late entry on their news page for a roundabout with one tree on it.

sadly they fail on it being empty as cars are queuing for fuel!

1 Like

But no bonus point for 4 or more exits or no vehicles.

We must apologise but the leaderboard update will be delayed until 10:00 pm when the Challenge officially closes.

This is due to our chief scorer having eaten the scoresheet shortly before his “Uber” arrived. We are working hard to remedy the situation.

That looks like Leyton Asda

Who drew the short straw and is rummaging through his number 2’s? :rofl:

🏃‍♂️

1 Like

Fortunately we have a backup from a few days ago.

All we have to do is trawl through 1671 posts and check what has changed :frowning:

You mean you don’t want my 1088 cell spreadsheet?

:joy: :joy: :joy:

No, we’re fine. Just need to get a few papers in order…

Is anyone out in the dark trying to get last entry?

1 Like

No Paul
Posted all mine :+1:

Yeah, just post the results, assuming there’s no one who can break into the top 3 who hasn’t submitted all their entries and could do so with 2 posts before 10pm. Anything outside the top 3 can be adjusted afterwards. Maybe next year final day, submissions need to be done by 7pm!

Patience, grasshopper

3 Likes