GADC birthday bash meet up East Midlands Derby

Anyone fancy a meet up ( the sole purpose is to get the max points for challenge 26)
I’m proposing Sat 2nd Sept at the Bubble Inn, Stenson, Derby DE73 7HL at 12 pm. I’ll supply cake, home made cards and a pint of beer with 6 straws. A delightful pub next to Stenson Marina and lock, on the Trent and Mersey canal.
Replies here please.Thanks in advance
Jocky B

2 Likes

Derby is in reach of us…the 2nd September is clear at the moment.

1 Like

Its only half an hour from me so Im in if beginners are welcome

1 Like

Of course you are Rayandbar.
Look forward to meeting other GADC members in person :wink:

1 Like

Hope so Foley. Would be nice to meet other members on here :wink:

1 Like

All being good we will do our best to get there.

1 Like

I’ll pop over if I’m free. Willington B just up the road, too. :wink:

4 Likes

Good lad , wonder if we get extra points if all 6 people in the photo are GADC members ? :joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

Possibility

1 Like

No, you don’t :slight_smile:

1 Like

Always up for a pint even if it’s through a straw :rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

That said if you do the Wragley boat stop these a field just down the road on the bend we’re the bridge goes over the canal… check it out parkings a bit naff but alright for a fly :wink:

1 Like

Yep looked at that Big Dog. Two cars parked there and then there’s no room for any more. Anyway the road down to there from Sinfin is closed at the moment. :wink::wink:

1 Like

Just checking that those interested are still ok for Saturday at The Bubble Inn Stenson 12pm sharp ( or whatever time I drag myself out of my pit :joy::joy:) Nah but, yeah, but, yeah 12pm :wink::wink:

possibly :+1:

Definitely, had my maiden outing yesterday, trying to go out every day to get familiar with controlling it see you Saturday

:+1::+1:

that this sat bud :+1:t3: u doing any flying ???

Yes BigDog, this Saturday at 12pm. Hopefully if the weather is alright, I’ll be flying ( at least for the drone pics, ) Might fly over River and Canal Trust land ( inadvertently of course) :joy::joy::joy:

Weather permitting I’d be up for this :+1:t2:

1 Like