Going to be on TV again

Hmm, Yesnaby footage this time, again on Alan’s ‘Love your Weekend’, sometime in April…

39 Likes

You’re some lass Suzanne, well done. You really should consider doing this as a paid job, I don’t think you’d be short of well paid work and that well paid work could get you moved up to Scotland in no time :clap:

3 Likes

Thanks Darren… A little diferent being emailed and asked if the footage can be used and actually finding enough work to make it financially viable as a living - especially when I have a good job that I love and that pays me well…

Who knows though, its not impossible…

4 Likes

Nice, isn’t it?
We’re some of the lucky few. I wake up every morning and look forward to doing a job I class as a hobby, plus I get paid very well to do it.

3 Likes

Fantastic Video :smiley:

1 Like

Well done :clap:

1 Like

Soon you’ll be on TV more often than the news! :laughing:

2 Likes

Nice one Suzanne :clap:

2 Likes

Than “ love your weekend “ :rofl:

2 Likes

Great video and congratulations to you Suzanne @AlbionDrones bet that you couldnt believe it when you read the email

2 Likes

Thanks John, yeah, its getting a bit surreal now…

1 Like

Thank you :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you :slight_smile:

Well done Suzanne. What a thril to have footage requested by TV land :blush:

1 Like

Thanks Allan, yes, it is quite amazing to me, even havin been on there before…

Footage is supposed to air on the 21st April…

2 Likes

Good job, love the ‘waterfall’ shot at 1:11 :+1:t2:

1 Like

Thank you, the top down shots provide a diferent perspective, wish I had done more now… A good excuse to return :slight_smile:

Yes i can imagine to be honest but it is a big thing to achieve potential millions of people seeing that clip. Hope that theybrmcredit youbfor the footage x

1 Like

Yup, even Alan T says ‘Footage from Albion Drones’ and last time added, absolutely stunning to his patter :slight_smile:

1 Like