Good 2 Go and GVC

Ah yes but little Jonny shouldn’t be disadvantaged and not see the drone because his mum (Karen) doesn’t want his picture in the interweb

The circumstances might not be as we see them

Some children may be on a protection order or the parent/career for other reasons may not want their child exposed on a picture

1 Like

@milkmanchris @Sparkyws

Agreed. But isn’t that down to the school to sort and implement? I’m pretty sure they will have a policy on that and keep any children away if needed.

Usually yes ;o)

1 Like

Thanks for adding a few more greys to my head! :man_white_haired:

1 Like

Don’t be offended if they ask if you are DBS checked, or demand a crazy amount of public liability

1 Like

I certainly won’t be. I find the whole DBS thing ridiculous as I’ve got many separate ones for various things. Scouts. Football. Junior School. Senior school and my wife’s childminding business. Why not just have one on a system somewhere. Ridiculous really in this day and age.

I’ll ask them about public liability. I do have insurance which should cover it. The headteacher is a good friend’s of mine not that that matters one jot. Safety first!

:warning:

Although you can overfly involved people with an A2CofC, you can’t overfly groups of people.
Not sure how many people comprise a group.

Just FYI a group is defined by the following.

“A crowd is any group of people who cannot move away quickly because of the number of other people around them.”

No number specified so its the amount of people in a space.

2 Likes

It used to be 1000, but for obvious reasons that changed.