Good morning from sunny Bangor in Northern Ireland

I’ve had a Mavic Pro for three years and only discovered Grey Arrows this week while looking for information on drone flying in The Scottish Highlands (I’m off there next week). Don’t know why it took me so long :roll_eyes:. I’m hoping the Mavic 2 Pro I’m upgrading to will arrive in time for my trip. Hello to all.

2 Likes

Hi and welcome to GADC

Have a look at some of the recent photos @Fatboy has shared, hes currently on a roadtrip in that part of the world.

Good luck with M2P a fine upgrade on your original Mavic Pro

Thanks milkmanchris,
it’s looking like the Mavic 2 won’t be here in time so I’ll have to stick with the Mavic Pro, still that’s not a great hardship. I’m looking forward to it as I know from previous visits that there’s plenty of wide open space, few people and a lot of great scenery. I didn’t have the drone with me in February when I was over but I got some great snow shots at Loch an Eilean near Aviemore with my Osmo Pocket.

Hi Paul and welcome to GADC. Enjoy Scotland, just avoid Aberdeen. Youngest daughter lives just north of there in Newmacher and we’ve had to cancel a trip next week to see her and the grand daughter. . . :unamused:

Thanks SeaHunter, I’ll be staying in Blair Atholl so there’s plenty of great scenery and hiking to be had in the immediate area. I’m hoping to venture a bit further up Glen Tilt than I did in February, which was in a howling blizzard, so no Mavic, but I managed some camera and Osmo Pocket stuff, should fare better this time. I also have to visit the whisky shop in Pitlochry. The man that owns it talked me into buying a bottle of good stuff last time I was in but once I opened it the contents evaporated and now it’s all gone, so I’m going back to complain. Cheers :tumbler_glass:

1 Like