Good UK Stockists - Tinyhawk Freestyle 2

Just got an email from the back order placed over the weekend to say that the TinyHawk is on its way.

Great service from Unmanned Tech.

Now I need to buy some batteries!

3 Likes

I picked up the GNB LiHV 450mah 1s :+1:t2:

2 Likes

eBay? Seem to be out of stock almost everywhere else right now

1 Like

I got them from Amazon but then afterwards realised I paid well over the odds lol otherwise I’d of posted a link.

But heres the link anyways:

Sorry they was 520mah not 450mah the 450s come with the tinyhawk.

2 Likes

Result! Bet you can’t wait to get out crashing, I know I can’t :crazy_face:

2 Likes

Thanks for that. Wasn’t sure at first if they were the same ones.
Pretty cheap on eBay.

2 Likes

I can’t. I’m hoping it arrives tomorrow or Wednesday so I can crash while the weather is nice :joy:

3 Likes

My Quad should arrive tomorrow, the rest of my gear should arrive Wednesday :smiley: So should have totalled the quad by Saturday afternoon :thinking: :rofl:

2 Likes

I think mine should be here by Wednesday so probably the same as Friday is a day off work.

The only thing that could save it is the weather

2 Likes

:rofl: Well good luck Howard :+1:t2:

1 Like

Same to you. Do let us know how you get on with yours

2 Likes

Will do for sure :+1:t2: make sure you do too. We want either epic stunt videos or epic crash videos :grin:

1 Like

£3.55

2 Likes

I’ve just bought a load of batteries, charger + radio transmitter and receiver + props from Hobbyrc. Reasonably priced to be fair :+1:t2:

2 Likes

And out of stock :man_facepalming:t2:

2 Likes

Ooooppppssss

2 Likes

Bought my jumper T-Lite transmitter, THFS 2, battery’s for THFS and TS100, solder and many other things, no more then 5 days from ordering overseas to my door, cannot fault them.

1 Like

Overseas? Where abouts are you Mark? I’ve ordered a jumper t lite too. How do you find it?

Just had an email to say it arrives on Wednesday :crossed_fingers:t2:

1 Like

Just been looking at the Jumper T. Do I need anything other than the unit to make it work with the tiny hawk?

Sorry for the pretty newb question

1 Like