Good UK Stockists - Tinyhawk Freestyle 2

I’m looking to buy a Tinyhawk Freestyle 2 but seem to be funding most uk stockists out of stock.

I’ve looked at everywhere I can think but to no avail.

Are there any decent stockists anyone would recommend?

1 Like

Showing as in stock here Howard but I’ve not purchased from them before

Or if you are just after the quad and not the RTF kit then it’s also in stock here

That’s about £50 more than the out of stock places.

But had noticed that one. I’d put it in my basket on Friday and had become distracted so didn’t buy.

1 Like

Thats about the going rate for the RTF pack. I was looking for myself a few weeks ago. What I find is some of the retailers seem to drop the price when they are out of stock and when it comes into stock the price goes back up. A bit sneaky if you ask me lol

They have it on banggood for around £150 but may take a while to arrive and also could get stung with import fees. It seems to be a lottery as to if you pay import fees or not

[£153.91 17% OFF]EMAX Tinyhawk II Freestyle 2.5 Inch 115mm Wheelbase FPV Racing Drone RTF Frsky D8 Runcam Nano 2 Camera 200mW VTX 5A ESC RC Drones from Toys Hobbies and Robot on banggood

1 Like

I’ve ordered loads from banggood and never been stung for import charges :crossed_fingers:t2: it continues that way :ok_hand:t2:

1 Like

I’m going to put this one on back order EMAX 🦅 TinyHawk II Freestyle FPV Drone (RTF Bundle) – Unmanned Tech UK FPV Shop

Gives me time to think of an excuse for the mrs when it arrives

2 Likes

Yeah I was just pre warning Howard just incase Deano :+1:t2:

2 Likes

I’ve ordered loads from banggood over the years but when I ordered this at Xmas It got lost and i got a refund.

Will back order from the uk. Will be around the same time either way

2 Likes

Unmanned Tech was one of the places I was looking and at that time their price was £200 aswell. My guess is they give you a discount for preordering?

1 Like

I’m not sure. It as definitely this price a few weeks back as that was when I planned to order. Was same when i checked back the other day and found it was out of stock

1 Like

@speatuk where did you get yours ?

1 Like

Well either way if you back order at this price you will get it at this price. I know alot of guys here order from unmanned tech so they are a good company to use👍🏻

2 Likes

Yeah superb company never had any issues what so ever :+1:t2:

2 Likes

RC Geeks

2 Likes

Thank you. It’s ordered now. I’m happy to wait for £40 saving.
I can buy a few batteries with that

2 Likes

Lots of info re upgrades for the Tinyhawk in this thread:

Cheap Lock Down Quad

4 Likes

I second that, loads of fantastic info in there mate. You fpv lads are great at sharing useful info :+1:t2:

2 Likes

Thanks @DeanoG60. I’ve been following on and off for a while.

Lots learned alrwady

3 Likes