Good UK Stockists - Tinyhawk Freestyle 2

Certainly will do :+1:t2:

1 Like

What are these drones like. I haven’t used one before. I do fancy the dji fpv but not got that sort of money spare. Ie are these easy to fly, flight time, distance? Great full for any info. Thank you

1 Like

No not at first takes practice in a simulator as they have no GPS hold.

About 3-4 minutes per 2x 1s batteries.

About 100 or so yards on a stock SPI receiver.

Hope this helps :+1:t2:

3 Likes

I’d agree with everything @DeanoG60 said.

I found it easy enough to get up and flying but I’m a long way from mastering it.

However the only time I’ve not flown mine has been when the weather has stopped me.

It’s very addictive and enjoyable and actually about “fun” flying rather than focusing on the photography element.

I’d definitely recommend buying one

Thanks. Never done fpv. Probably not for me then or not at the minute anyway till I get more knowledge as I have only really used more GPS drones. Maybe the dji fpv or stick to the drones I have. Thank you for the advice.

1 Like

Thanks for the advice. I’ll wait to learn more or dji fpv in time.

2 Likes

Personally I’d love the DJI fpv but think paying that money to fly like any other DJI drone is a waste of cash.

That’s why I wanted to learn with something that can be repaired easily until I can fly fpv.

The one thing I’ll say is I learnt the basics with the tiny hawk flying LOS until I was comfortable enough to put the goggles on.

It took me two days at the most to get to that stage.

If you are considering the DJI fpv I’d learn to fly that way to get the most from it

2 Likes

Get yourself a simulator :+1:t2: velocidrone or lift off are the 2 that I recommend velocidrone is a little more expensive but feels more realistic compared to lift off. :+1:t2:

1 Like