Greetings from East London

Firstly, thank you to Rich for inviting me to this club. It’s great to be part of a UK based drone enthusiasts club. I’m looking forward to being part of this club and exchanging ideas.

Mert :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Hey Mert,
Nice to welcome another Londoner. I am innSW London and am sure you will find this club a breath of fresh air with lots of help and support freely available.

What are you flying? Are you new to the hobby?
Anyway, enjoy and don’t hesitate to post :smiley:

J

1 Like

Hi Mert, and welcome to GADC.

If you haven’t already, take a look at the Map of Members. This is a relatively new feature so not everyone is on there, and I’m sure there are far more members in your neck of the woods that will come and say Hi.

(Don’t forget to add yourself to that map : Members’ Location Map - A Guide)

Also, if you’ve not seen it, check out our map of places where members have flown:

1 Like

Thank you J. I have only started flying drones since end of July so still a newbie. For me it’s more of a hobby and I have a keen interest in video and photography. I started with the Mavic pro platinum which I sold couple of weeks ago to purchase the new Mavic 2 Pro. Haven’t had the opportunity to fly it yet but eager to get it up in the air ASAP. Me and a friend who owns my former Mavic pro platinum want to visit the tilbury fort area tomorrow see how that goes. Do you know of good places to fly drones? We do seem to be pretty restricted in London from what I can see.

Hi OzoneVibe

Thank you and I just saw your post as I replied to J. I’ve had a look there and found it very useful. I’ll find some places to visit on there. Thanks again.

Mert

1 Like

It’s a hobby for me too. I love the freedom of flying (well at least before the government shut it all down).
I’ve been flying a few years now on and off but I am still new to video and photography.
I don’t know about east London but there are only a few locations I know of round where I live.

Enjoy your M2P

J

1 Like

Hi Mert, welcome to GADC.

Anything we can help with just ask.

1 Like

Welcome, What part of London are you from?

1 Like

Hi Turbys9

I’m in Hackney, East London

1 Like

Hi @MertOzkan and a belated welcome to Grey Arrows :smiley:

Glad you could join us mate!

How you get on ok with the maiden MP2 flight today :+1:

As others have already said, any questions, don’t hesitate to ask!

1 Like

Hello & welcome

1 Like

Do you live near to leytonstone E11 ?

Hi
I’m in Hackney. Not far from Leytonstone

I downloaded drone assist and am in class d it’s not safe to fly here

Class D is much higher than you’re ever gonna fly.

Use our own DroneScene, much better :wink:

1 Like