Greetings from Southampton

Hello all, very happy to be here.
Cut my teeth on a hasakee h1 bumblebee so I come here with some pedigree :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:
And recently purchased a Xiaomi Fimi a3 which I’m having so much fun with and as my first ‘proper’ drone I think I made a good choice according to my budget.
I also enjoy kayaking on the rivers and coast we are fortunate to have down here and will eventually integrate the two hobbies.
Thankyou for having me and I look forward to getting Involved :+1:

2 Likes

Hi Martin / @martinines, and welcome to GADC. :+1:

:wave::wave: from just up the road in Eastleigh.

We do have a few Xiaomi owners amongst the membership and, whilst in a minority, you are certainly no less welcome.

If you haven’t already, take a look at the Map of Members and you’ll see there are a few other members in your neck of the woods, some of whom I’m sure will come and say Hi.

(Don’t forget to add yourself to that map :+1: : How to add yourself to the Members Map )

The forum’s search functions are a very efficient way to find previous threads and posts that might already have covered topics in which you are interested in learning more or answer that niggling question but, when this doesn’t turn up what you’re after, there’s a wealth of knowledge amongst the members, so ask away over on #questions-and-answers.

Also, if you’ve not seen it, check out our map of places where members have flown in the past … which, obviously, doesn’t necessarily mean they are still OK to fly and, as always, any pilot needs to check that everything’s OK before flying at any of them.

Please also take a moment to look at the Membership Levels section on our FAQ .

Welcome aboard!

1 Like

Welcome to Grey Arrows @martinines :smiley:

1 Like

Hi Martin,
Welcome to the GADC from one of the boys!.
Great part of the world you are in for life at sea.
Feel free to ask any questions you may have on drones in general.
Not heard of your drone before, but, looks more than capable of getting you some great footage from your Kayak !.
Not suggesting for one minute for you to take off/land from it !.

1 Like

Welcome to the group :+1:

1 Like

Thankyou all for a warm welcome, cosy place you have here and some great info that’ll keep me occupied for a while :+1:

2 Likes

Welcome to the forum Martin!

1 Like

Welcome to the group!

1 Like