Halo bolt powerbank

Morning pilots, just a quick question with regards to portable charging options, is there any reason why I couldn’t use this to charge my mini 2 batteries

could it possibly cause any damage?

1 Like

Have you a link for it?

No but it probably will not fast charge the batteries as the max output is 2.4Amps/12w

The Mini 2 charge hub required a minimum of 15w for fast charging
An 18w charger is recommended

Ah right, was stuck in the back of the cupboard and I just thought about maybe using it as it’s compact and light and can easily pack in a bag. Never mind eh? Thanks for the heads up tho, appreciated :+1:t3:

Try it and see, if the charge lights flash slow it’s slow charging which I would expect but you never know

2 Likes

hi @Diem197 I bought a power bank to use for my mini 3 pro batteries for when im out and about. I use the 3 battery charger I got from the flymore kit and plug it into this

Power Bank, QC3.0 22.5W & USB C PD20W Portable Charger 50000mAh Exterbal Battery Pack, 2 Inputs & 5 Outputs Quick Charge Phone Samsung Camera Pad Headset etc. (50000mAh) : Amazon.co.uk: Electronics & Photo

it takes about 3/4 of an hour to charge one battery and as I have 4 batteries by the time ive used 3 of them I have one of thoes charged up ready. So far its worked out great. I normaly get 2 charged up before deciding to head off home.
Hope this helps.

1 Like

Thanks for that, will take a look👍🏼

That one’s not available, but this one looks identical. Amazon…

Portable Charger 50,000mAh, QC3.0 22.5W & USB C PD20W Quick Charge Power Bank, External Battery Pack, 2 Inputs & 5 Outputs(QC & USB & Type C) for Phone Camera Pad Headset etc (Black) : Amazon.co.uk: DIY & Tools

1 Like