Hangar 360 from Seahouses Harbour

Good point about it not being enabled. Alternative flight modes is set to off as default. Definitely something that should be on, sport modes saved me a few times.

1 Like

Did try and nothing happened

1 Like

@milkmanchris Someone in parking bay ?? perhaps you

2nd disabled bay ;o) @m2bfx

Well that’s what I learnt today :+1:

How does it work? Does sport mode switch on the controller send some sort of override message to the aircraft?

Does this mean too that if you were currently in sport mode you’d not be able to pass control over to Hangar et al?

1 Like

Good point! :+1:

Tried Hangar for first time today.

Mavic not holding position as blowing a gale. Switched to sport mode and tried to start pano. Does countdown then informs you it can’t start in sport mode.

Confirmed switch to sport mode stops what it’s doing and you regain control immediately.

I think third party apps can only control mavic in standard GPS mode.

3 Likes

Excellent info @callum :+1: :+1:

Does Hangar still whisk your bird straight up to 90m altitude before starting the photos?

Does DJI or Litchi also head to 90m altitude?

Their website says 360ft … and the one posted yesterday the person said, above …

Hangar gave me option. Take at current altitude or 90m default.

1 Like

Sorry it hovers and then goes straight to 300ft then performs its 360, Didnt give any other options
Will have a play at the weekend again
Cheers

1 Like

My Height did say 300ft but I may be wrong, will check again at the weekend

@OzoneVibe @callum @PingSpike
OK just recieved this from Hangar …

Hi Barry,
Our platform is developed for IOS devices only. I know there is currently no plan to support android devices in the near future.

1 Like

Thanks for that.
//goes shopping// :stuck_out_tongue:

Dammit!

I was hoping they’d changed their minds…

So back to my Litchi plan then :frowning:

1 Like

Now they send me this …BETA …they never said that
Thank you for reaching out. Yes, the Mavic Air is supported now in our beta version! If you would like to be added to our beta version,
nice…https://autoflight.hangar.com/autopilot
Look at section 5.7 Pano, now thats interesting

1 Like