Hanworth Park - Added to Parks and Recreation in London

I have just added this to the map of places to fly your drone at Drone Scene - Location # 872

Land owner permission not required.

Page 7

Every Day* | Year-round | 10am to 1pm | Southern part of approx 20 acres of which only 4 acres marked out in the south east |
Sat & Sun | 1 Oct - 30 Apr | 10am - 1:30 pm | Anywhere |

*Save in the event of there being a morning rugby fixture or other activities specifically let by the Council and this is indicated by a sign placed in a conspicuous location in the ground

The originator declared that this location was not inside a Flight Restriction Zone at the time of being flown on 13/11/2020. It remains the responsibility of any pilot to check for any changes before flying at the same location.

1 Like

Hi evilC,

Thanks for posting this. I visited it and had a word with the flying club - Hanworth Airpark Model Flying Club - who got the byelaw through Hounslow Council. So Hats off to them. Although they would like you to join the club they did point out that you don’t have to be a member to fly there.

I thought it might be useful to include where you can park. If the entry can be updated?

The car park is by the Feltham Rugby Club at what three words ///radar.scans.glad

Regards,

Greenpole

Hi,

can you fly there or not? AirMap shows that this is the ctr zone.

Pawel

See above re Hanworth Airpark Model Flying Club

Class D, shouldn’t affect you

Thank You :blush:

1 Like