Harmans Cross Steam Train Footage

Took some footage of Swanage Railway’s special 4 steam train event on Sunday 24th. DJI M4P

5 Likes

Nice videos.
I’m heading there in April. Where were your TOAL locations?
William

I took off on the grass outside the car park by the road.

Thanks.
William

Beautiful machines, and not too far from me. I remember 3 or 4 years ago someone complained about a drone over the trains and the local paper had a big piece about it with the Police asking if anyone had any details about the flyer to come forward.
No flight restrictions around there as far as I can see so whoever was flying back then must’ve been right over the track/train getting us all a bad name.:roll_eyes:
Lovely video

Yea. I was in the adjacent field ensuring I was out the way of the trains. Be interesting to see if I do get reported however. I did have a friend who saw the footage and he asked for it for use for the railway as he’s a volunteer there.

I think your be fine now.the world seems to be slightly more educated regards drones and public filming these days. I looked again this morning and still no flight restriction. Was lovely to see the steamers from above having ridden on them a few times. :facepunch: