Harvest Season In Somerset

Thanks to this years Challenges I’ve managed to get out and film one of the biggest beasts in agriculture, the Combine Harvester.

Enjoy.

14 Likes

Most farmers would challenge (see what I did there?) that, and suggest it was Dara Calleary.

2 Likes

Great video Steve, particularly liked the dramatic opening sync’d up with the soundtrack. Excellent !

1 Like

Love the footage. And the intro is very good. Thank you.

1 Like

Excellent video and surely worthy of a Movie Director badge!

2 Likes

Ooooh! I like badges :grimacing: :wink: @OzoneVibe and thanks for the comments guys :pray:

2 Likes

I think that might be the most dramatic bit of combine footage ever produced! Just needs a VoiceOver from the Honest Trailers guy!

Excellent :slight_smile: :+1:

2 Likes

Great Video Steve!

I’m struggling to find somewhere to tick this off the challenge list :tired_face: Might just have to be pot luck and drive around the countryside!

1 Like

Harvesting season is just getting underway. :+1:

2 Likes

I thought this would be my hardest find, until I spoke to a friend, who actually owns one :smirk: result. :clap:t4:

2 Likes

Two more days though the fields would of been done and I’d be still hunting for one.

Fantastic. Loved the start with the synched music. Edited with?

1 Like

Passion! :wink:

2 Likes

Thank you, edited with Premier Pro :+1:t4: And of cause passion :wink:

Great video!
Were you worried about the dust affecting the drone, or was it further away than it appeared?

1 Like

Thank you,

Wasn’t to worried tbh, I wasn’t down wind for long and chances of it effecting anything would be pretty slim I would of thought.

Top job sir- I watch a few farmers on YT and they all love their drones… None edited with music and passion like yours though :wink:

1 Like

Thank you :pray:

Go to 16:12- they’re not worried about dust :joy: :joy: :joy:

3 Likes

Fantastic, informative, and downright enjoyable vids. Well structured and edited. Moreeeeeeee please. I wonder if Big Jim (farmer mate) would let me film his work. Always had an idea about filming/photographing a year on a farm, warts and all…Thank you so much for these vids matey.

2 Likes