Have you wrapped your bird?

HAHA!! Yup, you will :rofl:

Also, completely off topic for a minute, I couldn’t help but notice the Stephen ‘Wonderboy’ Thompson fight card on the laptop screen in that photo, was 217 just about the best MMA event this year or what?!??? I won’t say anything in case you’ve not seen all the matches yet though :wink:

217 turned out to be an awesome card, all the gobshits got fuffed up, i never have the motivation to sit up and watch UFC events anymore because by the time they fight most have dropped out due to injury then it becomes a b grade card, I used to go to all the events in UK and Ireland from ufc 38 events then started taking my son UFC 70 onwards.

I used to have bt sports via enigma box but that ended unfortunately, I’ve been a member of a MMA torrent and forum for many years, normally get the download next morning, last week i just happened to see a stream link posted for Joshua fight, thought it would be cr@p but it was HD quality and never last week or early this morning freeze wow fantastic.

1 Like

Amazing! Another true MMA fan :clap:t2:

I’ve got all 217 PPVs on my media centre, shout if you want any :wink:

Not collected the FNs, probsbly should have…

Not been to a live event since 105 at the MEN in 2009:

cfc

cfc

cfc

But regardless, I still follow MMA religiously :smiley:

I’ve very watched EVERY season of TUF from day one to present day (literally) too :+1:

Anyway…

Back on topic :wink:

1 Like

the wifey would rattle me on purpose i believe by saying how did the wrestling go.:triumph:

i have a invite for mma-tracker invite its on upload download ratio if you ever need one.

Pinging @smecky in to this thread, you’ve got some type of partial-wrap / top stickers on yours?

Got any more details on that? :+1:

Yeah. They are cool. Waited a month for them to arrive from China.
A true Brit mavic flyer. :+1:t3:

8 Likes

I do like that :+1:

Did it come with multiple battery stickers @smecky?

Yes 3 in total. Where are you flying tomorrow as the weather is drone friendly??

Nice!!
Still looking out for a wrap for mine. I can’t help but like the camo Wraps on decalgirl site but can’t help thinking I’ll be nacked if it lands in a green coloured environment :grimacing:

1 Like

the original ufc 1 was mental, that kick to the mouth that took the kids teeth out was BRUTAL.

i’m with you i have all 217 on the drive. along with all the TUF series, and all the fight nights

i’m a bit gutted for mike, he’s a good lad and deserved a longer run… and was daft to take the gastellum fight on short notice, but i wouldn’t mind being a quid behind him.

2 Likes

The Photochromic Is Stunning @RaRaRasputin and the Eyes really stand out from above. Its that wrap expensive, and what kind of sizes dose it come in ?

Dronewrapz have just released a GT Mavic skin which looks stunning, I’m really rather tempted. Does anyone have any issues with the skins peeling off after a while?

3 Likes

I know this colour scheme of the FORD GT40 of the 1960 - 70’s I think is was design By Carroll Shelby and it was the colour scheme that beat Ferrari for the first time at 24 Hour Race of Le Mans . The 40 Stood for the Car Being Only 40" High. At at the Time was the most exciting thing to happen in Motor Sport. It was a big as Man Landing On The MOON.

FORD GT40

1 Like

I REALLY like that!!! It’s proper retro looking :smiley:

Me too! As soon as I saw the letters GT in @Jcborden’s post and the colours, I knew exactly where they got that from :smiley:

Didn’t Steve McQueen drive one in the Le Mans move?

I think he drove a 911 in the Movie @Londroner

1 Like

nice cars… bloody awful to drive though, i’ve never been as disappointed in my life after stepping out of a modern supercar and into that.

It was a Porsche 917 … totally different … and worth > £10m!!!

Many thanks @OzoneVibe for the Up Date I knew I would get the Numbers Wrong .