Have you wrapped your bird?

MOST Porche numbers are totally bewildering to me.
A few (mainly significant Le Mans cars) seem to stick in my brain. :wink:

It was home made - cost around £7 for the wrap off-cut on ebay - Found a pattern online and used my wife’s cricut machine to cut it out.

The shark-teeth and eyes were a couple of pounds on ebay I think

1 Like

Anyone used drone wrapz UK?

2 Likes

I’ve never even heard of them - so I went for bit of a nosey… That web site only went live in November :blush:

How did you find them @JonD?

Google, I was actually looking for DroneWrap (a company in japan).

They also sell on eBay.

I’ve had mine wrapped since getting it with a design that my son did (not specifically for the Mavic) and made up by Decalgirl (first pic below). It was ok but quite ‘gappy’. Last Monday I ordered one of the new Super Red wraps from https://www.wrapgrade.jp/ and it arrived by freepost exactly 7 days later, superb service. This thing oozes quality as soon as you open the envelope, everything including the packaging is just top notch. It was quite fiddly to fit and took over an hour but I’m loving the new look. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I like red (my much missed GTR)… :frowning:

5 Likes

Looks great peter

1 Like

I’m about to wrap the Mavic - I bought a carbon fibre wrap on ebay from these US guys:

Off topic, but I bought the first wrap for a Phantom P4P. I hate the white look, and liked the Obsidian, but baulked at the price. So, bought a wrap for it, and it looks not too bad - much easier to see in the sky.

The Mavic wrap arrived the other day - just need to set aside the time to put it on :slight_smile:

1 Like

So whilst the weather is crap thought I’d do something productive

2 Likes

Nicely done @JonD :smiley:

Did it take long to do?

Probably about 30min or so.

It’s not bad, it’s a bit gappy in places nothing major but it doesn’t come with stickers to cover the SD card hatch and the same in on the other side, but not bad as I say.

I’ve just bought the red ‘Kryptek Inferno’ from www.dronewrapz.co.uk . It looks good in the photo, but I’m 51 with dodgy eyesight and a touch of the shakes so I’m not expecting miracles.

I might have to get one of the kids to put the stickers on, but then again that’s all the fun!

2 Likes

Yes, that’s where mines from don’t get me wrong they’re ok I’m sure you’ll be pleased with it.

New clothing.

7 Likes

NICE!

Proper lairy colour :smiley:

You won’t lose it. Haha

Did the dronewrapz - well my son did. They fit ‘ok’ but I wouldn’t say it was a premium fit, especially down the arms.

Still I’m happy enough.

I wonder if @R32GTR has seen that post :smiley:

Got any pics Nigel? :+1:

1 Like

That’s beautiful!!

What a coincidence to find another old Datsun owner here :slight_smile:

Will try and share a pic of mine later!

2 Likes