HDRC S11 serial number location

I have recently bought a cheap drone to rake to Thailand and need to register the serial number for drone and remote is there any other place it would be besides the battery compartment.
The drone is S11 max by HDRC
Many thanks Stuart

Hi @Alanstuart100, it looks as though you’re quite new here :wave:t2:

Why not nip over to the Introductions page, and say hello properly and tell us a bit about yourself. :+1:t2:

@Alanstuart100 For the UK Stuart, as long as the Op ID can be seen without the use of tools you can put it anywhere on your drone. You don’t need to put your Op ID on your RC.

For Thailand you need to apply as per their regs below. Looks a pain!

• Foreign visitor drone flights are allowed in Thailand
  • Foreign visitor drone pilot license is required
  • Drone registration is required in Thailand for visitors/tourists
  • Drone Remote ID is not required in Thailand for tourists
  • Drone Insurance is not required but recommended for tourist drone operations in Thailand

Not sure the OP is meaning the Operator ID for UK Colin? I read into that, that the drone and controller serial numbers have to be registered if flying in Thailand? In which case you should be able to find them through whatever software it uses

1 Like

Sorry, I didn’t mean the UK Op ID, I meant the CAAT equivalent. It’s like my EU EASA Op ID is permanently on my drone as well as my CAA one but clearly one is redundant depending which country your flying in.

It also states that the registration must be applied for in their country and can take up to x+ weeks for it to be issued. Hopefully, like you say it can be applied for in advance online.

In Here it states that the serial number of the actual drone needs to be registered. I’m guessing this is for tracing to owner if things go wrong.

Possibly on the end of the box it came in.