Height limit exceeded

No one would be arsed mate. Even if they witnessed it.
If you were 1km up having a cruise and looking for a shot, then that’s a ‘little’ different

2 Likes

Just assumed that being good friends they would have matching taste in drones :grin:

1 Like

If it’s a mini just play dumb as you’ve not had to register the drone anyways so you haven’t taken the test and therefore was unaware of the rules :+1:t2:

1 Like

When you inadvertently do 71mph on a motorway … are you that concerned?

3 Likes

Think you should tell your friend to join GADC for starters! Thats his biggest mistake! Then he should upload this video for all to see. :yum:

1 Like

Normally slowing down at 71!

He just emailed me these as he is watching the football!

8 Likes

Frame grabs from the video

1 Like

Shit me!! I wouldnt of posted them :scream:

:door: come in DP :policeman:‍♂ :rofl:

2 Likes

I know I told him!

AND SO DID MY MISSUS!

1 Like

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

3 Likes

Sorry just saw this, I was digging a hole in the garden.

4 Likes

Those photos look fine, shame you can’t see the 28-30ft step ladder you stood on to take off. :relieved:

At least he didn’t endanger the flock of rare Snipes he had to fly above to avoid a collision. :grin:

3 Likes

That was it, didn’t want to endanger the Buttersnipes

3 Likes

That’s not high, my ‘friend’ has flown much higher

6 Likes

In the words of @PingSpike photos or it didn’t happen. :crazy_face:

1 Like

Think I might have seen “your friends” video of the 450ft high Humber Bridge towers from above! :wink:

7 Likes

Chap, don’t worry

I’m sure if the law was after you, then DJI would help them but I don’t think they are given the information you have given so far

I’m pretty sure that if DJI reported everyone breaking the rules, the police would need a dedicated department

An example of my experience

I have to be fair come close to breaking rules myself. I think however of a work colleague flying over a police compound looking for his mates car. I’ve seen the footage and yes, the police caught him. But DJI didn’t help, he was stupid as he was too close and a squad car followed the drone to where he was.

He simply got a telling off

I’m sure your 28 foot is mild in comparison to be fair

Hes not on this forum, but I may point him this direction to give him a friendly smile.

3 Likes

If you were standing on that hill or mountain you say fly 400 ft up . You only have to fly to the side your 400 ft comes added hight of the mountain. So making it to easy to have a recorded 600 ft… I brought a second drone and thats got nearly 600 ft high on it. And I did a reset. But what its done was changed the date when it was done , so now it was saying I done the hight the day I done the drone reset. … Drone mavic pro 2