Hello from Aberdeen

Just to say hello to everyone, I live in Aberdeen And have A Mavic Pro, Have had it for about a year now and still loving it.

2 Likes

Hi @Stevie , and welcome to GADC. :+1:

A significant number of our members also own a Mavic Pro, so you’re in good company.

There’s a wealth of knowledge amongst the members, so ask away over on #questions-and-answers if there’s anything you need to know.

If you haven’t already, take a look at the Map of Members and you’ll see there are a few other members in your neck of the wood, some of whom I’m sure will come and say Hi.

(Don’t forget to add yourself to that map :+1: : How to add yourself to the Members Map )

Also, if you’ve not seen it, check out our map of places where members have flown in the past … which, obviously, doesn’t necessarily mean they are still OK to fly and, as always, any pilot needs to check that everything’s OK before flying at any of them.

Please also take a moment to look at the Membership Levels section on our FAQ .

Welcome aboard!

Thanks, I have now added myself to the Map of Members

2 Likes

:+1:

Welcome Stevie. In the air for roughly the same amount of time as yourself :smiley:

1 Like

:sunglasses::+1:

Welcome to the pleasuredrone, oh i love typing that,
(taxi for mick) :crazy_face:

1 Like

Hi Stevie
Welcome to the day centre for the famous Gadgitis
The well know affliction we have

Lock up your wallet too

Thanks for the warm welcome everybody. After having a snoop about i think i might like it here :slight_smile:

1 Like

:wave: :+1::beer:

Welcome from down south @Stevie mate! :wave:t2:

Well, south compared to you :blush:

1 Like