Hello From Basingstoke MP2 owner

Hello All

New member here just purchased myself a Mav 2 Pro to go travelling with (off to Hawaii, Nevada and San Fran in August) so hoping to catch some cool video there and on all my travels UK and abroad.

Also happy to meet up with other members to have some flight time with if ever local.

I have had quads in the past (TBS discovery etc) about 6 years ago but not flown in 6 years my god how it’s changed. Really impressed with the M2P so far video downlink is stunning compared to what I had in the past!

Anyway here is my first video with my M2P excuse the bad editing I’m getting used to editing video again

2 Likes

Welcome aboard the mad bus. The m2p is just one hell of a piece of kit.

Welcome.
Nice shot

Hi Jason / @Randall , and welcome to GADC. :+1:

An ever increasing number of our members also own an M2P … so you are amongst good company.

If you haven’t already, take a look at the Map of Members and you’ll see there are a few other members in your neck of the woods, some of whom I’m sure will come and say Hi.

(Don’t forget to add yourself to that map :+1: : How to add yourself to the Members Map )

The forum’s search functions are a very efficient way to find previous threads and posts that might already have covered topics in which you are interested in learning more or answer that niggling question but, when this doesn’t turn up what you’re after, there’s a wealth of knowledge amongst the members, so ask away over on #questions-and-answers.

Also, if you’ve not seen it, check out our map of places where members have flown in the past … which, obviously, doesn’t necessarily mean they are still OK to fly and, as always, any pilot needs to check that everything’s OK before flying at any of them.

Please also take a moment to look at the Membership Levels section on our FAQ .

Make sure you are aware of the rules/regs of taking a drone to USA … there have been some posts quite recently in #Travel-advice-for-anyone-taking-their-drone-abroad about this that might be worth checking out.

Welcome aboard!

Welcome to the club, good piece of kit the Mavic