Hello, From Birmingham!

Greetings.

I found this site after looking for a place to fly my drone. Some good recommendations. Thanks

After having a few toy drones, got brought a DJI Spark around 2 years ago. Got hooked, then traded it in for a Mavic Air 2 when it came out just under a year ago. Its amazing!

Im from Birmingham, but ive done some flying in Cannock Chase, Kennilworth and the Cotswolds. Also done one some aerial shots for another youtuber who does videos about historical ruins etc.

Heres my youtube channel of some drone footage reels, i mainly just use the channel to share 4k videos easily with people i know - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCRK2Ef2G2kefVBajs3__8CA

Hope to hear of some new cool places to fly!

Thanks

5 Likes

Hi (again :wink: ) @mavrick600 :wave:t2:

Have you seen our members map? (Click the burger-menu in the top right)

Normally I’d say that you may find some pilots living near you. But knowing our members, I can safely say that you will find some other pilots in your neck of the woods :slight_smile:

Feel free to add yourself to the members map too :+1:t2:

We’re a well established club with many knowledgable members so it’s very likely that any issues you come across will have been discussed here before. Our discussion forum has very powerful search features which should help you find what you need but if you get stuck you can post a new question in the #questions-and-answers category.

Please also take a moment to look at the Membership Levels section on our FAQ as we’re quite different to other clubs and you’ll be eligible for some rather exclusive club discounts as your membership level increases :blush:

Welcome once again!