Hello from Breckland, Norfolk

Hello from Norfolk. I recently purchased a Mini 2 and have been enjoying flying it as much as I can to get comfortable with it.

7 Likes

Hi @stevemoorevale and welcome to Grey Arrows :wave:t2:

Have you seen our members map? (Click the burger-menu in the top right) You may find some pilots living near you. Feel free to add yourself to the members map too :+1:t2:

We’re a well established club with many knowledgeable members so it’s very likely that any issues you come across will have been discussed here before. Our discussion forum has very powerful search features which should help you find what you need but if you get stuck you can post a new question in the #questions-and-answers category.

Looking for recommendations of places to fly? Check out our interactive map on Drone Scene - be sure to log in to gain access to the full suite of features and map layers:

And please feel free to add locations of your own too.

Please also take a moment to look at the Membership Levels section on our FAQ as we’re quite different to other clubs and you’ll be eligible for some rather exclusive club discounts as your membership level increases :blush:

Welcome once again!

Hi Steve - welcome to GADC :+1: :+1: :+1:

Welcome to GADC Steve :+1:

Hi Steve , welcome to GADC, always good to welcome another Norfolk member, the mini 2 is a fantastic little beast and we look forward to seeing more of your pics soon . Have fun and enjoy

1 Like

Thanks for all your messages of welcome. Really enjoying the flying so far. I have been droning this morning at Happisburgh. Looking forward to many more flights in the area. And I must say the Drone Scene interactive map is one of the best I have found.

3 Likes

Welcome fellow inbred!

1 Like

Welcome fellow Brecklander. How did you find it at Happisburgh? Did you get very close to the lighthouse? A couple of us went over there early one morning a few years ago and the guy from the lighthouse came out in his vest and torn a strip off of us for flying near to his lighthouse. We were well within the drone code at the time and offered to show him our flight logs and footage to prove it, but he was one angry little man.

1 Like

Thank you Paul. No issues at all Paul. Same here, i flew well within the drone code and stayed away from the lighthouse itself. The pictures i’ve got were cropped in a bit, taken from above the cliff path. Shame he’s so angry. Met a lovely family there that were super interested in the drone and thought it was really cool.

Welcome @stevemoorevale

Welcome Steve to GADC :clap: