Hello from central London

Hello guys,
I’m currently living in central London.
I got into the hobby a few months ago by starting to build my own 3d printed frame. I don’t have much time to spend on it but slowly i am getting there. Maybe i should’ve learned to fly on a stock frame first as i still haven’t been flying much :slight_smile:

Now i am looking for places to test and improve what i’ve built but mainly crash many times during learning.
I hope i find people to enjoy flying/crashing with :slight_smile:

1 Like

Greetings to you Aleksandar and a very hearty welcome. You’ll not find a friendlier bunch of guys who are very willing to share their time, knowledge and enthusiasm for this niche (expensive) hobby
:laughing:

1 Like

Hi Aleksandar / @WGACA , and (a proper) welcome to GADC. :+1:

We have a growing number of members that fly fpv/racing/3d printed drones … so you are amongst good company.

We also have a dedicated category for posts that relate specifically to these drones at #racing-quads-self-bulilds-and-fpv.

If you haven’t already, take a look at the Map of Members and you’ll see there are a few other members in your neck of the woods, some of whom I’m sure will come and say Hi.

(Don’t forget to add yourself to that map :+1: : How to add yourself to the Members Map )

The forum’s search functions are a very efficient way to find previous threads and posts that might already have covered topics in which you are interested in learning more or answer that niggling question but, when this doesn’t turn up what you’re after, there’s a wealth of knowledge amongst the members, so ask away over on #questions-and-answers.

Also, if you’ve not seen it, check out our map of places where members have flown in the past … which, obviously, doesn’t necessarily mean they are still OK to fly and, as always, any pilot needs to check that everything’s OK before flying at any of them.

Please also take a moment to look at the Membership Levels section on our FAQ .

Welcome aboard!

1 Like

Was mine NOT a proper welcome??

2 Likes

:thinking: I was referring to my very brief welcome on the other thread … and I’d typed that bit before you posted. :wink: