Hello from Greater Manchester Post Covid-19

@kvetner I just read about the Birthday Treasure hunt…is that what you’re up to?
Thanks for the coordinates, they will prove useful indeed. I just hope the storms pass by this weekend for a break in the sky however, the mornings seem to be dry and light.

I have to say I’d probably not use Anglezarke for a maiden flight, I’d definitely be looking for a quiet field somewhere, but maybe I was just too cautious when I started out :smiley:

I’m all ears!
I only moved to the UK from the Netherlands in March so I don’t know what fields are allowed to fly in.
But I really appreciate the support :slight_smile:

@stevelyt often flies at Leverhulme Park in the Bolton area, I’ve not been there so don’t know what it’s like:

Unfortunately I work sundays till 12. And currently Mandy is due surgery today (My Mavic Pro) She had an accident and broke the shock absorber on the gimbal xx

@njnow02 Cutacre country park is a good place for a maiden flight as it’s quite open. Plus a car park there. It’s more Over Hulton about 15 mins from Bolton town centre by car. Near Amazon and behind Whistl.

Oh and hi welcome to the mad house. Yep female pilot here. Very rare we are. Xxx

Nice to meet you, I hope you’ve had some successful flights. :+1: