Hello from Lancashire

Newbie here :grinning:

Just bought a Mavic Pro, looking to go on some nice country walks to take videos and photos then also take it on some further afield adventures like Florida and Thailand permitting rules all ok!

Myself and boyfriend from Lancashire, he also rides a motorbike so is hoping to get some cool shots!

If anyone knows some cool places to fly let me know! We went to Malham cove which was amazing, highly recommend if local to Yorkshire or planning a trip there!

Welcome to Grey Arrows @Candicer24 :+1:t2:

Where abouts in Lancs are you both based? It’s a big place :wink:

I’m in sunny Wigan - and for once, it is actually sunny! :sun_with_face:

Have you seen the Members Map? You may have some other members nearby?

We’re based over Blackburn way!

And same! We’ve had a lovely sunny day over the moors for a change :sunny::+1:t3:

Just had a nosey at members map! That’s great thanks

1 Like

Welcome!

I’m sure someone will be along shortly to signpost the ‘where to fly’ page.

Taking your drone to Florida isn’t a problem - just make sure you’re aware of the recent rule changes. Plenty of stuff on YouTube about it.

1 Like

Hi @Candicer24 , and welcome to GADC.

As can be expected, we have a large number of MP owners, so if you have any questions ask away over on #questions-and-answers and someone with the relevant knowledge will be happy to offer advice.

Don’t forget to add yourself to the Map of Members :+1:
(How to add yourself to the Members Map )

Also, if you’ve not seen it, check out our map of places where members have flown in the past … which, obviously, doesn’t necessarily mean they are still OK to fly and, as always, any pilot needs to check that everything’s OK before flying at any of them.

@Candicer24 welcome to the madhouse
I’m over in bolton there’s a lot of great places to fly
Give me a shout am always up for a meet always better to have spotter and we can always learn or try things out @mickydd is over in Huddersfield and is always up for a flight somewhere and has been known to get his visa to come over the hills to God’s own country Lancashire :grin:

1 Like

Hello and welcome from Wales.

1 Like

Welcome Candice and Liam.
Glad you found this site, looking forward to following your travels with the MP to Florida.
Hope you are enjoying the Mavic Pro, glad it went to a good home
Any help you need, just shout out. As I said loads of helpful people on here
All the best, Mick

1 Like

Ahhhh…

The penny drops :blush:

Thanks for pointing new folk this way @mickydd :+1:t2:

1 Like

Yeh he should get a badge…

I found this one hiding amongst my vast collection

2 Likes