Hello from North Devon

Hi from North Devon

I recently joined and got a DJI Mini 2. Passed my Flyer ID test and registered as an owner. This is my 1st proper flight after practising in the garden.

5 Likes

Hi @MisterC and welcome to Grey Arrows :wave:t2:

Have you seen our members map? (Click the burger-menu in the top right) You may find some pilots living near you. Feel free to add yourself to the members map too :+1:t2:

We’re a well established club with many knowledgeable members so it’s very likely that any issues you come across will have been discussed here before. Our discussion forum has very powerful search features which should help you find what you need but if you get stuck you can post a new question in the #questions-and-answers category.

Looking for recommendations of places to fly? Check out our interactive map on Drone Scene - be sure to log in to gain access to the full suite of features and map layers:

And please feel free to add locations of your own too.

Please also take a moment to look at the Membership Levels section on our FAQ as we’re quite different to other clubs and you’ll be eligible for some rather exclusive club discounts as your membership level increases :blush:

Welcome once again!

Welcome Chris to GADC.

Whereabouts in North Devon are you?

I am currently building 14 bungalows in Westward Ho! and so often fly around there.

Welcome from the Black Country Chris.

Hi Chris - welcome to GADC :+1: :+1: :+1:

I live in Bideford. There seems to be alot of building going on in Westward Ho! at the moment.

Chris

This is great :blush: I am hopefully getting one soon. How would I do test?

Everything is here …

https://register-drones.caa.co.uk/individual/register-and-take-test-to-fly

1 Like

This is my 2nd proper flight. Any tips on how to improve ? I’m just beginning to learn about videography from drones.

1 Like

Not all my sites, sadly :joy: