Hello From Nuneaton

Hi im from Nuneaton, i own a phantom 3 Advanced and a Yuneec typhoon H pro.
i would love to meet up and fly with others

Andy

Hi Andy / @andy1967 , and welcome to GADC.

A good couple of drones - and I know we have some other Yuneec owners, too. :+1:

If you haven’t already, take a look at the Map of Members and you’ll see there are a few other members in your neck of the wood.

(Don’t forget to add yourself to that map :+1: : How to add yourself to the Members Map)

Also, if you’ve not seen it, check out our map of places where members have flown in the past … which, obviously, doesn’t necessarily mean they are still OK to fly and, as always, any pilot needs to check that everything’s OK before flying at any of them.

Hi Andy
Welcome to the gang
Two great drones how do you find the Yuneec there are a few peeps on here with them but don’t talk about them too much
I’m sure someone in your area will be on shortly wishing you a warm welcome

Hi Andyband welcome to Grey Arrows!

As @sparkman999 said, there are a couple of Typhoon owners here, I know @Turbys9 and @pilningpilot have the same model :+1:t2:

Hello and welcome.

Hi there.

Nice to see more local fliers!

Hi Andy :+1:

Hi Andy. Yes I have a typhoon h plus. Not really had much flight time due to weather and other commitments but a fantastic price of kit. Just found an adjustable lense filter for it looking for some good weather for testing.:grin:

Hi Andy

We have a thriving (!;)) Cov/Warks group…
Check out Cov/Warks thread in this section.

Welcome aboard

Ahhh, I see youd found it already;)

Welcome from another Nuneaton & Bedworth inhabitant. I see you’ve found out local group thread, we’re all quite active with a lot of ideas currently.

Hi Jon
The typhoon h is a stable craft, the only part i do not like is that they did not make the battery smart,
i don’t tend to fly it much due to its size.

Hi and welcome,

I have have a couple of yuneec drones. Great to fly and really reliable.

Unfortunately you’re a little bit too far to meet up.

Welcome!