Hello From Nuneaton

Hi im from Nuneaton, i own a phantom 3 Advanced and a Yuneec typhoon H pro.
i would love to meet up and fly with others

Andy

2 Likes

Hi Andy / @andy1967 , and welcome to GADC.

A good couple of drones - and I know we have some other Yuneec owners, too. :+1:

If you haven’t already, take a look at the Map of Members and you’ll see there are a few other members in your neck of the wood.

(Don’t forget to add yourself to that map :+1: : How to add yourself to the Members Map)

Also, if you’ve not seen it, check out our map of places where members have flown in the past … which, obviously, doesn’t necessarily mean they are still OK to fly and, as always, any pilot needs to check that everything’s OK before flying at any of them.

Hi Andy
Welcome to the gang
Two great drones how do you find the Yuneec there are a few peeps on here with them but don’t talk about them too much
I’m sure someone in your area will be on shortly wishing you a warm welcome

Hi Andyband welcome to Grey Arrows!

As @sparkman999 said, there are a couple of Typhoon owners here, I know @Turbys9 and @pilningpilot have the same model :+1:t2:

Hello and welcome.

1 Like

Hi there.

Nice to see more local fliers!

2 Likes

Hi Andy :+1:

Hi Andy. Yes I have a typhoon h plus. Not really had much flight time due to weather and other commitments but a fantastic price of kit. Just found an adjustable lense filter for it looking for some good weather for testing.:grin:

1 Like

Hi Andy

We have a thriving (!;)) Cov/Warks group…
Check out Cov/Warks thread in this section.

Welcome aboard

1 Like

Ahhh, I see youd found it already;)

2 Likes

Welcome from another Nuneaton & Bedworth inhabitant. I see you’ve found out local group thread, we’re all quite active with a lot of ideas currently.

1 Like

Hi Jon
The typhoon h is a stable craft, the only part i do not like is that they did not make the battery smart,
i don’t tend to fly it much due to its size.

Hi and welcome,

I have have a couple of yuneec drones. Great to fly and really reliable.

Unfortunately you’re a little bit too far to meet up.

1 Like

Welcome!

Hello
Thanks for the welcome to this forum @MAVICBOT.
I’ve uploaded my profile with some info about me and what modelling I’m up to.
If you’re in the area and want to make contact, please do. :grinning:
Cheers
Steve

1 Like

Hi! To find out what I can do, say @MavicBot display help.

1 Like

Hi
Where can i find this group?
Thanks
Steve :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Hi Steve
Unf it sort of disbanded a few months ago. There were a few of us at the same stage and once we had helped each other we drifted into “solo missions”.

May be worth reaching out in forum again?

Good luck with the adventure :+1:

Best
Steve