Hello from Rugby

Hi everyone,

New to the drone world with only owning my Mavic Air a couple of weeks. Was invited to the Grey Arrows Drone Club by PingSpike. Thank you for that. Looking forward to hopefully meeting up with some fellow drone buddies and learning more about everything drones have to offer. Live in Rugby town.

Safe flying everyone.

Cheers Rob

3 Likes

Hi Rob,
A big welcome from one of the Boys !.
Pour a Beer/Vino and sit back relax and join in the banter, chit chat, and general questions and answers to just about anything you can think of to do with drones.
If you have a problem, ask away, we do not care how silly you may think it is.

Hi Rob @UphillDrone and welcome to Grey Arrows, glad you could join us mate :smiley:

1 Like

:ok_hand: Cheers Chris

1 Like

:ok_hand: Thanks again PingSpike for the invite

2 Likes

Howdy man! I’m in Cov. Welcome.

Cheers notveryprettyboy. Must try catch up one day. :ok_hand:

1 Like

Anytime. Just give us a shout.

Hi Robin,
Sorry I live too far away in Suffolk to meet up.
Fabulous place to glean knowledge.

Do check out the photo challenge images, most are beautiful and very inspiring.

Welcome to the forum.

Hi Robin / @UphillDrone , and welcome to GADC. :+1:

A significant number of our members also own a Mavic Air … so you are amongst good company.

If you haven’t already, take a look at the Map of Members and you’ll see there are a few other members in your neck of the woods, some of whom I’m sure will come and say Hi.

(Don’t forget to add yourself to that map :+1: : How to add yourself to the Members Map )

The forum’s search functions are a very efficient way to find previous threads and posts that might already have covered topics in which you are interested in learning more or answer that niggling question but, when this doesn’t turn up what you’re after, there’s a wealth of knowledge amongst the members, so ask away over on #questions-and-answers.

Also, if you’ve not seen it, check out our map of places where members have flown in the past … which, obviously, doesn’t necessarily mean they are still OK to fly and, as always, any pilot needs to check that everything’s OK before flying at any of them.

Please also take a moment to look at the Membership Levels section on our FAQ .

Welcome aboard!