Hello From Scunthorpe!

Hi, I’m Will

Purchased a DJI Spark this weekend just gone and I LOVE it!

Just looking for advice/friends/locations in this forum.

Thanks!

3 Likes

Welcome chap,

You’ve come to the right place. Very helpful bunch on here across it seems a number of drones and manufacturers.

Good luck with your Spark.

regards
G.

2 Likes

Where about in Yorkshire are you? I’m looking for different places to go and fly. Wondered if you had any recommendations

Cheers

Will

Hey fella,

I am actually originally from Halifax. However, I now reside in Scotland, hence the handle.

You might do well to contact Ian at (Twitter handle UAVHive) he’s from Bradford and might be able to help better than me.

I know I have interests in flying some of Yorkshire Water’s reservoirs if I can secure permission at some point this year. Just having a bunfight with Scottish Water over a similar matter.

There is an area on this site that gives you details of areas where others have flown. Just be careful I guess and make sure you get permission.

cheers chap.
G.

Hello from me, not too far away just between Goole and Selby.

We’ve had a couple of meets already, keep an eye on the meets section

Hi Will / @Pwizzle93, and welcome to GADC.

Quite a few members also have the Spark… so you are amongst good company, and a good resource of info if you have any questions. Please feel free to ask away over on #questions-and-answers.

If you haven’t already, take a look at the Map of Members and you’ll get an idea of some of the other members in your neck of the wood.

(Don’t forget to add yourself to that map : Members’ Location Map - A Guide)

Also, if you’ve not seen it, check out our map of places where members have flown. Obviously, this is mainly populated by posts from the more sedate drones than yours, but there’s always a change that it might be of assistance.

Hi Will
Welcome to this madhouse we call home
Ok my most visited website on a daily basis
Any questions don’t be afraid to ask the search function is very good too. As chris has said keep an eye on the meet up section

Jeff

1 Like

Hello and welcome from sunny Wales :grin:

1 Like

Oh brilliant! Yeh im trying to think of places where I can go fly and get some good pictures/videos

Hello and welcome Will.
Just a heads up, while looking for you name I noticed that you have your full address, just the area will do :wink:

1 Like

Is that on the map thing? My bad haha :grin:

Welcome Will @Pwizzle93

1 Like

In your profile, I clicked on your name.
You don’t really want outsiders knowing the street you live in when you have your name on display as well :grin::wink:

1 Like