Hello from south west somerset

hi,
im new to drones having purchased one last week!
however i have lots of photographic experience before…
just looking at how to remove an inspire 1 pro flight restrictions…
great club! :smile:

2 Likes

Hi @Bob :+1:

Quite a few inspire 1 owners on here - some of whom have done mods and will be able to assist with your questions in the #modifications post.

If you haven’t already, take a look at the Map of Members and you’ll see there are a few other members in your neck of the wood, some of whom may be able to offer suggestions on local flying locations.

(Don’t forget to add yourself to that map :+1: : How to add yourself to the Members Map )

Also, if you’ve not seen it, check out our map of places where members have flown in the past … which, obviously, doesn’t necessarily mean they are still OK to fly and, as always, any pilot needs to check that everything’s OK before flying at any of them.

Hi bob/James ?
Welcome to our little place on the web
If you add yourself to the map and there’s room in your profile for your place in the country too and what you fly
Drones are great for getting that different angle you used to only be able to get with a really long pair of ladders or a helicopter…:wink:

hi
i will add my self to the map…

those where the days!..https://www.elevatedpole.co.uk/

1 Like

There are companies still using them for roof surveys
How times change

hmmm crazy…
you dont get low priced easy to use drones which support high rez cameras though…
i was going to buy a dji s900 for a sony a7…
roughly the same price as the inspire 1 pro second hand but to fly the s900 you have to be a fully fledged rc pilot…
it cant evan altitude hold etc.
there is a limited range of user friendly drones for powerful cameras.

Hello and welcome from sunny Wales.

Sun and wales in the same sentence Mmmm

1 Like

I know, hard to believe right?

Raining :cloud_with_rain: here
Again

1 Like

hi!
wales is beautiful place for photography despite the weather!

1 Like