Hello to everyone from Ashfield, Kent

Hi
I’m pleased to be a new member of the Grey Arrows Drone Club. I look forward to seeing your great aerial photos and receiving tips and advice on using my newly purchased DJI Mini Pro 3.

Just some background history
I started flying drones back in 2020 with a DJI Mavic Air 2. Unfortunately, I had to take a break from flying drones for a while, but I’m back with a new (starter) drone.

2 Likes

Hi @Stirling3 and welcome to Grey Arrows :wave:t2:

Have you seen our members map? (Click the burger-menu in the top right) You may find some pilots living near you. Feel free to add yourself to the members map too :+1:t2:

We’re a well established club with many knowledgeable members so it’s very likely that any issues you come across will have been discussed here before. Our discussion forum has very powerful search features which should help you find what you need but if you get stuck you can post a new question in the #questions-and-answers category.

Looking for recommendations of places to fly? Check out our interactive map on Drone Scene - be sure to log in to gain access to the full suite of features and map layers:

And please feel free to add locations of your own too.

Our Associates are able to enjoy a lot of great services for free but our Members are eligible for a whole lot more! You can find all the details about our Membership Benefits on our FAQ :smiley:

Welcome once again!

1 Like

Thank you OzoneVibe,
I have added myself to the map, and I will be using the Where to Fly Your Drone in the UK(https://dronescene.co.uk/).

1 Like

Welcome Stirling to GADC :clap: :clap:

1 Like

Hi Stirling - welcome to GADC :+1: :+1: :+1:

1 Like

Hi, Welcome to the GADC :smiley: :smiley:

1 Like

Hi @Stirling3 and welcome to GADC :+1: :+1:

1 Like

Hi @Stirling3 welcome to the club

1 Like

@Stirling3 welcome