Help please

Thanks for doing that. Jon! Very kind of you! :+1:

1 Like

You get the Over and Above Badge for that, too! :wink:

2 Likes

it was the least i could do. spotting black and gold from altitude isnt easy in a built up area, wont say anything about Caa regs tho. uuummm what regs. lol

1 Like

did think about doind a mail drop of leaflets in local area to see if anyone has seen it sitting somewhere.

1 Like

Top man!! :clap:t2:

1 Like

It was very nice to meet jon today and very kind of him to help me out. Unfortunately we were unsuccessful and we think it is in a bush or a tree. I shall now get hold of Amazon customer services seeing as JYZ Drone have ignored me. I live in hope that a friendly neighbour may find and return it… other than that that Amazon may find a heart and replace it… and further that I have been a good boy and Santa has been watching. Thank you all for your help and again especially to Jon.

Regards

Kai

5 Likes

Nice one Jon, shame you didn’t find it.

yeah a bit frustrating i bet its just sitting there waiting for someone to pick it up

1 Like

If it was a bit nearer and wasn’t for the bridge I could have come to assist.

Granted, unless the home point did not update, does that model have a GPS?

Yes

I see the tolls on the 2 Severn Bridges are due to be scrapped before Christmas.

Yes, they have brought it forward to the 17th now, I will be making the most of that too :+1:

1 Like

Update… Amazon have refunded my money… yay…

3 Likes

Good to hear.

Amazon are always spot on when it comes to customer service.

1 Like