Help with shipping a DJI drone back to Netherlands via UPS (DJI Care Refresh)

I had use to care express to replace my drone. The replacement turned up in less than 24 hours after the request. But now i have to send the old one back, so printed out the label they sent return with Ups ,went to post and it seems we have an invoice document in a clear plastic bag stick to the box as well as the printed address sticker. Has anyone done this before and know how to do it. Your help would much appreciated.
Regards John

You should have has an email like this

This is a follow up with your case.
Kindly note that the shipping label with tracking number ----------------- was already sent to you in a separate email via UPS, please check your email or spam folder.

With the Shipping Label:

1. After receiving an email from the courier with your shipping label, click on get shipping label and print the page.
  2. You can bring it to a local post deposit.
  3. You can call the courier to make an appointment for the pickup.
  4. Please process your shipment within 7 business days after receiving the shipping label if you qualify for a return label.

!!!****【 Key Point Here are some instructions of Commercial Invoice for your reference:
1. To avoid customs clearance issue and the risk of the package being returned, please attached as well a copy of the commercial invoice (put it in a plastic pouch so that it can be removed if needed) together with the label, stick it on the outer package and then ship the unit in. (Both sample images below are for your reference)
2. Also provide the 2 copies to the UPS Access Point where you dropped off your package or to the UPS driver if you have requested the unit to be picked up so that the required documents can be handed over to UPS export department.
3. The commercial invoice of your case has been included with shipping label together, the figure below for the sample of the commercial invoice is for your reference.

We will wait for the unit to be received in our facility.

Should you have any other questions, please let us know.

Thank you for choosing DJI and keep safe.

Best regards
Jem

Please note: For your protection please do not send any sensitive information, including credit card numbers, via email. This e-mail address is not secured to receive credit card information. Any credit card information received through this e-mail address will be destroyed upon receipt. We apologize for the inconvenience; your protection is our priority.

4 Likes

Hi Sparkyws
Thank for your help, The invoice information was not in email from ups with the code for the address label. However have been on to Dji support and have got the missing invoice emailed to me in less than 1 hour.
Regards John

3 Likes