Hi everyone I'm a newbie from Doncaster

Hi I’m ted from Doncaster just joined today if go a dji spark and adji phantom 2 vision plus both great drones well I think so anyways lol

1 Like

Hi Ted / @Ted , and a (proper) welcome to GADC. :+1:

A significant number of our members also own the Spark and some (including myself) have a P2 … so you are amongst good company.

If you haven’t already, take a look at the Map of Members and you’ll see there are a few other members in your neck of the woods, some of whom I’m sure will come and say Hi.

(Don’t forget to add yourself to that map :+1: : How to add yourself to the Members Map )

The forum’s search functions are a very efficient way to find previous threads and posts that might already have covered topics in which you are interested in learning more or answer that niggling question but, when this doesn’t turn up what you’re after, there’s a wealth of knowledge amongst the members, so ask away over on #questions-and-answers.

Also, if you’ve not seen it, check out our map of places where members have flown in the past … which, obviously, doesn’t necessarily mean they are still OK to fly and, as always, any pilot needs to check that everything’s OK before flying at any of them.

Please also take a moment to look at the Membership Levels section on our FAQ .

Welcome aboard!

Welcome Ted to GADC, Still love my Phantom 2 Vision+, lets me go where others can’t ! :wink:, especially after a few (cough) modifications !.

1 Like

Hi and welcome to a real forum

1 Like

Hello and welcome Ted.

Welcome @Ted I’m not a million miles away from you, over Drax way.

Welcome Ted :wave:

May be we could meet up sometime

https://greyarro.ws/t/hi-everyone-im-a-newbie-from-doncaster/90i 23/5my mum and dad are from coydeley wales I think that’s how u spell it lol

1 Like

Always up for meeting new members , send me a PM with your contact details

Close, Coed-Ely.
I’m from the easier to spell Cardiff :laughing:

I love wales always wanted to go to snowdonia

1 Like

I’ve not been since I was about 8 year old.

Hi Ted.
I’m only in Retford but fly occasionally at Misson Springs, within the FRZ at DSA with tower permission.
I’ve flown at conisbirough viaduct but not the castle.
Welcome.
Eric

Welcome to the group of misfits, i’m not far from you either

Hi Ted. Welcome From York myself so not that far from you.

Welcome to the group Ted

Thanks guys for your welcome posts we all should meet up sometime

1 Like

Hi Ted, welcome to the family.

Welcome to the forum.