Hi from bishops waltham

Hi new to drones . i’m looking to learn and gain experience from like minded people. maybe meet up with local flyers . own a bugs 7 and two smaller hubsan drones .

3 Likes

Hi there. I’m new today. So far I’ve avoided crashing and I’m calling that a result lol

4 Likes

Hi John and welcome to GADC.

Hi @airace59 and welcome to GADC

Take a look and add yourself to the members map to find others in your area.

Any questions don’t be affraid to ask, most members don’t bite ;o)

Welcome. I’m based in Fareham just down the road from you. If you need an area to fly in then there is a dedicated field in Hook Village.

Hi I have tried to put myself on the members map but don’t see where to do this in my profile am I missing something?
Jim

Sorry just me being thick🤦 found it and managed to get myself on the map🙆‍♂️

2 Likes

hi thanks for that i live in bishops waltham but work in park gate so just down the road .

hi i’m 59 from the south also interested in tech and photography so put the two together. happy flying.

Hi @ShaunDy where is Hook Village and this dedicated field?

Hi I am based in Portchester. Happy to socially distance meet up with you and anyone else interest and get some air time in. A bit of mutual collaboration never does any harm.

1 Like

Off at M27 J9 head towards Warsash. Turn left down Hook hook lane.

This 3 word address refers to an exact 3m x 3m location. Tap the link or enter the 3 words into the free what3words app to find it.

I wouldn’t take to much notice of the sigh. Solent silent fliers don’t exist. Well I cannot find any details online…

hi thanks any time you would like to meet up when weather good please get in contact thanks john

2 Likes

That is ace @ShaunDy flipping love W3W. Many thanks.

Phil

1 Like