Hi From Blackpool

Just a quick Hi to everyone.I,m in Blackpool and fly a Mavic 2 Pro.
If your out for a flight let me know and we could meet up for a chat and flight…:grinning:

Hi @Mavic2 , and welcome to GADC. :+1:

An ever increasing number of members also own the M2P, so you’re in good company.

There’s a wealth of knowledge amongst the members, so ask away over on #questions-and-answers if there’s anything you need to know.

If you haven’t already, take a look at the Map of Members and you’ll see there are a few other members in your neck of the wood, some of whom I’m sure will come and say Hi.

(Don’t forget to add yourself to that map :+1: : How to add yourself to the Members Map )

Also, if you’ve not seen it, check out our map of places where members have flown in the past … which, obviously, doesn’t necessarily mean they are still OK to fly and, as always, any pilot needs to check that everything’s OK before flying at any of them.

Welcome aboard!

:sunglasses::raised_hand_with_fingers_splayed:

Welcome to the site :+1:

Welcome :wave:

Morning I fly most weekends round rossal let me know when you are out next .John

1 Like

Hi mate just been out on gala fields at Bispham…I will be out this weekend so we can meet up if you want…

Hi @Mavic2
Welcome to the madhouse we call well “the madhouse”
Don’t live too far away in bolton give us a shout when the weathers better always up for a meet and a chat

1 Like

Will do pal…

Evening I see what I be doing what Time do you get there does it get get busy

Welcome I’m near Blackpool as well happy to meet up at some point

Yes it would be good to meet up…I’ll be out any day over the bank holiday if the weather is good…

Hi
I’m up the road in Morecambe, so meeting up for a flight, chat would be pretty cool.

Hi stevesb,
Yeah if your out flying any weekend as long as weather is good it would be great to meet up for a flight or two…

Cheers Jon…

Sounds good. I take my lad down to ramp city now and again. So I can drop him there then meet up. Pity I’m busy this weekend as conditions are forecast good.

Yes mate I live just round the corner from ramp city…let me know when you can meet up…problem is finding a spot where no nfz.
Cheers Jon…

1 Like